Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

"
shaokim wrote:
"
0rochi wrote:
just logged in after a long day at work.

so basically after the patch i went from 8k es to 7.2k. 800 es loss.

my totem RF EK dps went from 15.2k to 11.7k. 3.5k less dps. ouch, big loss. gotta do a run m see if i still can kill lunaris peity in 1-3 secs.

ES regen went down from 270 to 202.8. pretty big loss, but my ES regen with RF on is still positive so it's more of a nuisance than game breaker.

resists 85% to 81%.

not as bad as i imagined overall, but the dps loss is a bit too much for my liking. maybe i'll switch back to ice spear or fp.

For real? That dps is excellent.

Can you link that dual totem EK RF build please?
]
He's also probably geared out the ass, so thats another thing to consider :P

@0rochi
Also in the very unlikely case you overlooked it,its probably worth dropping perandus for a rustic if you havent already.
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
i cant. IQ is hard enough to get as it is, dropping perandus for rustic sash defeats the purpose of a mf charc :(
WTS Tons of good stuff : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379249
WTB Godly MF witch gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346658
Paying VERY well, just let me know if u have upgrades for me
Heh.. i really wish i could be complaining for some noticeable dps change (and i had something more then 2k to start with)... But truth is, dps loss is not worst. Probably it's just noticeable in tooltip, other then that it will work like it used to.
In my case my dps went down from almost 1,2k to 1031... not big of a issue, i can do lunaris like i used to. Ok, Kole can one shoot me (which he did), but he could do it before patch, so nothing changed here that can't be overcome by bit more running around with some quicksilvers. In ES department i have now 2,7k, before patch had 3k, so nothing big happened.
Worst is lost in resistances... before patch had nice 83% fire res, after 58%... and that hurts. But fortunately with only 75% fire res i can still sustain RF (with springleaf, but i was using it before).
So, basicly nothing happened that can't be solved. Don't know what would situation would look like if i was able to do maps, but i suppose it would look similar - nothing noticeable too much, that can't be repaired.
So, now i don't get what is all this big fuss about? If even for my crappy char this patch didn't ruin build and literally 1 gear adjustment (replacing +max life/4% quantity ring with rarity/fire res ring - even that was good move, now i have less then 700 life...) can't repair...
Honestly, the better the gear you had the bigger this patch affected you. My gear isn't super yet either so didn't really hurt to bad. Like I said previously though, you don't "need" a 10k dps tooltip. While it's nice to have, in the end half that amount will still be viable to kill stuff.
Went from > to:

dps 2317 > 2130.7
crit chance 21.6 > 14.4
HP 780 > 772
ES 3728 > 3316
Resists 83/65/83 > 80/48/80

Wish I saved my other stats like regen, etc but I didn't. I use Sprintleaf without bothering switching back and forth to regen - still no issue keeping RF up.

What I did notice (maybe it's just me) my sparks seem to move slower around the screen and there seems to be less of them.

I do like the perm drops part option though - makes partying worth it again.

So are you guys able to do -20% Elemental resistance maps still ?
"
OheShizaru wrote:
So are you guys able to do -20% Elemental resistance maps still ?

IIRC you always had to turn off RF then, and only use it for bursting, I don't believe you can sustain it with thaaat much dmg being taken.
Assuming you meant max res, that is.
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 6, 2013, 10:02:53 AM
Elegance, you still able to clear maps at a good speed whlie keeping ur IR/IQ up after this patch ?
Last edited by OheShizaru on Jun 6, 2013, 10:20:26 AM
"
OheShizaru wrote:
Elegance, you still able to clear maps at a good speed whlie keeping ur IR/IQ up after this patch ?

My dps actually went up, but I was using a much more defensive build prepatch though.
With pretty crappy gear/a level 18 spark, I have about 1.4k on my spark, and its fast enough for me so far.
Gear
Spoiler

Anyhow, has anyone done the math regarding spring leaf vs phoenix post patch, with and without elemental adaptation?
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 6, 2013, 10:31:41 AM
"
rotan wrote:
Went from > to:

dps 2317 > 2130.7
crit chance 21.6 > 14.4
HP 780 > 772
ES 3728 > 3316
Resists 83/65/83 > 80/48/80

Wish I saved my other stats like regen, etc but I didn't. I use Sprintleaf without bothering switching back and forth to regen - still no issue keeping RF up.

What I did notice (maybe it's just me) my sparks seem to move slower around the screen and there seems to be less of them.

I do like the perm drops part option though - makes partying worth it again.

This was a bug due to the patch but it should be fixed since last night. See the notes for more info. (Im talking about the slow sparks of course. )
Last edited by Peradan on Jun 6, 2013, 10:30:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info