Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

Haven't really tried out my char yet, but the drop in shield resistance and other resist changes will make things a little harder.

before patch spark tooltip was just over 1.5k dps with RF, after patch its just over 1.4k so not that much of a drop really.

RF is hurting more since I've lost some max resist and ES, previously I had a slight degrade of ES when running RF, this has increased a bit but I think its still workable for me. Dropped from 4.9k es to 4.4k

at lvl 78 I dont have a lot of spare room for passive adjustments, although I may drop the 4 nodes in shield and an andy ring, to pick up either static blows or head down towards diamond skin which sets me close to crit reductions and trolls blood.

edit. spark spiders on sale, might have to pick that one up :)
Last edited by Fred on Jun 6, 2013, 4:28:01 AM
Looks like I won't be changing builds.. Bit the bullet and bought the spark spiders, been waiting for a sale since I started this build :p
I had to go back to Springleaf and lost around 300 ES with it (3K from 3.3K). I'm taking damage with my ES shield, most likely due to lowered max resists rather than lower ES (4.4K from 4.9k). I will try with Araku Tiki and see if I can maintain regen with higher ES.
DPS went down from 2.2K to 1.7K with increased critical damage support (makes sense because crit chance went down too).
Overall, I haven't noticed a drastic decrease in killing speed but I might rethink the build. I also fear that once they do fix Malachai's Simula bug my build will become ineffective (I got Vitality, Haste and Purity on life).

Does anyone have experience with skills other than Spark linked to totems?
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Have they said the item blood magic was a bug? Doesn't seem like it would be to me. There's a lot of items that work that way to a degree. Alpha howl, that minion shield that i can't spell, etc.
The bug is when you remove the blood magic item, your life auras will remain (applies to covenant and malachai's). It's been confirmed by GGG but they also said it's a low priority issue.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
I've tried arc with chain/LMP pre patch but it's just not as efficient as spark and fork.
"
kolton wrote:
The bug is when you remove the blood magic item, your life auras will remain (applies to covenant and malachai's). It's been confirmed by GGG but they also said it's a low priority issue.

Ah, I use it but didn't know they considered it a bug just thought it was a mechanic. Kind of sucks they consider it a bug then.
just logged in after a long day at work.

so basically after the patch i went from 8k es to 7.2k. 800 es loss.

my totem RF EK dps went from 15.2k to 11.7k. 3.5k less dps. ouch, big loss. gotta do a run m see if i still can kill lunaris peity in 1-3 secs.

ES regen went down from 270 to 202.8. pretty big loss, but my ES regen with RF on is still positive so it's more of a nuisance than game breaker.

resists 85% to 81%.

not as bad as i imagined overall, but the dps loss is a bit too much for my liking. maybe i'll switch back to ice spear or fp.

WTS Tons of good stuff : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379249
WTB Godly MF witch gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346658
Paying VERY well, just let me know if u have upgrades for me
"
0rochi wrote:
just logged in after a long day at work.

so basically after the patch i went from 8k es to 7.2k. 800 es loss.

my totem RF EK dps went from 15.2k to 11.7k. 3.5k less dps. ouch, big loss. gotta do a run m see if i still can kill lunaris peity in 1-3 secs.

ES regen went down from 270 to 202.8. pretty big loss, but my ES regen with RF on is still positive so it's more of a nuisance than game breaker.

resists 85% to 81%.

not as bad as i imagined overall, but the dps loss is a bit too much for my liking. maybe i'll switch back to ice spear or fp.

For real? That dps is excellent.

Can you link that dual totem EK RF build please?
"
shaokim wrote:

For real? That dps is excellent.

Can you link that dual totem EK RF build please?

Post patch :

Pre patch when i tested out pure dps instead of mf gems and jewellery :

not gonna link build sorry (although honestly it isnt that hard to figure out), the popular builds have already been nerfed n i dont want ek to go through a 2nd nerf. losing 20%+ Fps is already something i'm not happy about.

on a side note though, lunaris piety died in the same duration as pre patch.
WTS Tons of good stuff : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379249
WTB Godly MF witch gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346658
Paying VERY well, just let me know if u have upgrades for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info