Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

"
Bangbangpow wrote:
Can someone post a build that will work well after the patch ... im new to this game and took only frost spells for now...

Should i get spark spells by level 25-26?

Thx for the help
----
still downloading the patch :D

Its going to depend greatly on your gear. this works for me. I can sustain RF without springleaf or elemental adpatation. It still needs to be tweaked. I havent used the respec yet. I'll probably drop the resist from shield nodes and get the 6% resist all and 15% fire resist nodes. And savant is a must or whatever its called now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVTxXn8Gtzs4w2E56kkX4zXfJw1aIucFIOSPPqEZYWv52jf8aH2_yroqPBxSep62PB8w_E7BiIQpmabRncx8Ntj_ryHbb3O-EtHzt8e9cRL-L3jRlMs1qmpyvgEgQHuMrdjB8Cfq82xXYR2CTk7KcI2t0VUI9GuJOdrh0UgUkMfRHbGmz60kw1sjgQfzN25CJmnvfB44JmT8aeKU-OZMAacU3nC-w4gpv3plnzms_esDrYtvpaK0NjTdgsp7cxnjyMdqPyWPWBb53EBLMCccG0LJw=

"
Qraparta wrote:
"
cloud9xx wrote:
"
Qraparta wrote:
How is Fork on totems supposed to work anymore? Now we need to move the totems right next to the mob pack and it gets killed instantly. GG for GGG ruining fun build. Spork wasn't op, RF was. Before patch 32.3% crit chance so I guess now it will be 15% yay. Gonna vendor this shit gear and start new char again.

I wouldnt give up if thats the main issue for you. I put totems in the middle of mobs on Lunaris 3 pre patch. You need more dps.

750Dps on totem without RF

No offense intended but your dps is really low. Get higher dps and you'll be ok in at least lunaris 3. (I dont do maps often so cant say how that will work)
wtf my skill tree is not like yours ...

---
talking about this one

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nfVTxXn8Gtzs4w2E56kkX4zXfJw1aIucFIOSPPqEZYWv52jf8aH2_yroqPBxSep62PB8w_E7BiIQpmabRncx8Ntj_ryHbb3O-EtHzt8e9cRL-L3jRlMs1qmpyvgEgQHuMrdjB8Cfq82xXYR2CTk7KcI2t0VUI9GuJOdrh0UgUkMfRHbGmz60kw1sjgQfzN25CJmnvfB44JmT8aeKU-OZMAacU3nC-w4gpv3plnzms_esDrYtvpaK0NjTdgsp7cxnjyMdqPyWPWBb53EBLMCccG0LJw=
Last edited by Bangbangpow on Jun 5, 2013, 7:56:25 PM
"
Bangbangpow wrote:
wtf my skill tree is not like yours ...

---
talking about this one

Its going to depend greatly on your gear.

You will probably need trolls blood and nodes like energy shield on shield aren't good unless you have a VERY high es shield.
Last edited by cloud9xx on Jun 5, 2013, 8:01:17 PM
its a shadow build dude...
Anyone want to take a stab as to why my dps is only like 2K @ level 81? (2.1k before patch 1.8k after)

My gear
Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEC4wSzB2MHpQx9DkgPxBB_EVARlhHbFVAWvx0UHwInqSftKU8snCynMtE2xTrYO3w74UGWQ2NFR0bXSbJN2E99VytY9VnzWitapl3GXfJmnm0ZcFJwfXDVcU12EXvXfq9_xoBWgW-CEIfbiEKLeox2jmSPRo_6ms-do53EnjyiLqKjo_KnCKcrqZWsqrUEtvq3MbiTuMq71sAawbTBxcHzw23Gntgk2t3cx9-w4vfkIuTs5oHsGOw48h3z3fPq96b3wfrS_Ks=
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Jun 5, 2013, 8:52:45 PM
"
Qraparta wrote:
How is Fork on totems supposed to work anymore? Now we need to move the totems right next to the mob pack and it gets killed instantly. GG for GGG ruining fun build. Spork wasn't op, RF was. Before patch 32.3% crit chance so I guess now it will be 15% yay. Gonna vendor this shit gear and start new char again.

I'm trying Increased Duration...more tooltip dps loss, but spork's act more like pre patch.

Would be nice if they removed the nerf to sparks when they hit twice on a mob near a wall now.
Last edited by FreshWaterAngler on Jun 5, 2013, 9:04:14 PM
"
cloud9xx wrote:
"
Bangbangpow wrote:
Can someone post a build that will work well after the patch ... im new to this game and took only frost spells for now...

Should i get spark spells by level 25-26?

Thx for the help
----
still downloading the patch :D

Its going to depend greatly on your gear. this works for me. I can sustain RF without springleaf or elemental adpatation. It still needs to be tweaked. I havent used the respec yet. I'll probably drop the resist from shield nodes and get the 6% resist all and 15% fire resist nodes. And savant is a must or whatever its called now.

Can you post your gear so we can see what to aim for as regards your build?
Looks like shadow might be plain better for witch for this build now I think, just took a quick glance at the tree. Nm, you lose like 2% spell dmg, not too big a deal.

How does this look?

Current level 77 build

Planned Level 77 Build - have three more points
Second planned 77 build
Final build-Witch
Final Build-Shadow

Edit again: added gear for reference, able to sustain RF with my old build currently.
Spoiler

Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 6, 2013, 1:32:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info