Eckalina | SC | FARMBUILD [Amazing dps and IQ/IR] | Dual Spark | Low Life Mode - RF |

um, just wondering. how much total ES do you guys have ? Mine its around 5k w/o disc up. Is it too low ?

For mapping btw
Last edited by Alizae on Jun 6, 2013, 10:46:30 AM
"
Alizae wrote:
um, just wondering. how much total ES do you guys have ? Mine its around 5k w/o disc up. Is it too low ?

I have about 2.9 with disc on, pretty low Xd
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
"
OheShizaru wrote:
So are you guys able to do -20% Elemental resistance maps still ?

with normal es shield, no.

with spingleaf, with 403 ES recovery and 4.6k ES, i still can leave RF on permanently on maps with -20% max resists, and i still have pretty fast positive es regen.
WTS Tons of good stuff : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379249
WTB Godly MF witch gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346658
Paying VERY well, just let me know if u have upgrades for me
For you sporker bros that are gonna play in the new leagues .. you gonna reroll this build?
"
0rochi wrote:
"
OheShizaru wrote:

with spingleaf, with 403 ES recovery and 4.6k ES, i still can leave RF on permanently on maps with -20% max resists, and i still have pretty fast positive es regen.

I assume you're running rare gloves/boots and not the uniques right?
Pretty much *has* to be the only way.
Good to know though! Thought it wasn't doable.

I might do a CI double spork multi curser in anarchy, don't envision being able to support RF there easily, + no chayula is going to sting.
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
Last edited by Elestrasza on Jun 6, 2013, 11:12:36 AM
"
cloud9xx wrote:
2 words. Static Blows.

Get it.

Why? It's 3 passives to get it. IF you have lightening weaver (on the right) then the 2 nodes to the left are 10% and 15% increased shock. That's 5% more and only 2 nodes. The 3rd node? there's a 6% lightening damage right there too. Boom, better.

Unless the 10% chance to shock enemy on hit is better than +5% shock + 6% increased lightening damage then it's not worth it anymore.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
I might revert two of my crit multipliers next level and get static blows to see if I have better dps. Right now I'm not having any issues though.
anyone ever tried Elemental equilibrium with dual totems?

one fireball and one icespear or something like that?
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
"
0rochi wrote:
"
OheShizaru wrote:

I assume you're running rare gloves/boots and not the uniques right?
Pretty much *has* to be the only way.
Good to know though! Thought it wasn't doable.

I might do a CI double spork multi curser in anarchy, don't envision being able to support RF there easily, + no chayula is going to sting.

all uniques :) need to find a better rare gloves but i've been trying for so long for so hard that i kinda gave up already.
WTS Tons of good stuff : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379249
WTB Godly MF witch gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346658
Paying VERY well, just let me know if u have upgrades for me
"
"
OheShizaru wrote:
Elegance, you still able to clear maps at a good speed whlie keeping ur IR/IQ up after this patch ?

My dps actually went up, but I was using a much more defensive build prepatch though.
With pretty crappy gear/a level 18 spark, I have about 1.4k on my spark, and its fast enough for me so far.

Anyhow, has anyone done the math regarding spring leaf vs phoenix post patch, with and without elemental adaptation?

I'll give it a whirl.

Let's say there is 660 life and Purity lvl 20 ( +4 to all resistances). 1% regen from passives and 1.4% regen from vitatlity lvl 18. No Inner Force buffs.

Without EA:
Springleaf - 660 * (100-(75+4))/100 = 138.6 burn. 138.6/(1+1.4+6) * 100 = 1650 ES Needed
Phoenix - 660 * (100-(75+4+8))*100 = 85.8 burn. (85.8-6)/(1+1.4) * 100 = 3325 ES Needed
About twice as much needed

With EA:
Springleaf - 660 * (100-(75+4+2))/100 = 125.4 burn. 125.4/(1+1.4+6) * 100 = 1493 ES Needed
Phoenix - 660 * (100-(75+4+8+2))*100 = 72.6 burn. (72.6-6)/(1+1.4) * 100 = 2775 ES Needed
Less than twice as much needed

Keep in mind you get much more fire resist and higher ES with phoenix so that is a factor.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info