[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

Can you do a vid gameplay for new skill?
Just a little something I noticed while playing so far, without HP mind you: Point Blank is REALLY good to grab if you're playing VF. My god, it makes the projectile explosions so much more juicy, especially with the Vaal variant.
So i have copied over the POE planner and slapped a few of the base recommended items into the list, by no means if this the finished Product, but it is the Tree, and a few leveling items for the list

If you remove the Gloves/Wep from the Item list it should apply the effect of the Hollow Palm.

https://pastebin.com/VNrtFRxK
Really wanted a "unarmed" version of this to league start.
Just one problem..
Making another character to farm the 20c (need for the jewel)
lazyyyneessss
What would be a good 6l for VF? Is brutality a no-go because of the no ele dmg?
Sorry guys, was preoccupied.

Here's my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/3becfXP9

Not using Dancing Dervish yet, but will implement it soon too.

Will update first post soon.

The build is very similar to Ice Crash except for a few minor changes, so if you want a more fleshed out version of items, use that as reference too (except cluster jewel, watcher's eye, helmet enchant and curse ring).

"
DarkenX wrote:
Just a little something I noticed while playing so far, without HP mind you: Point Blank is REALLY good to grab if you're playing VF. My god, it makes the projectile explosions so much more juicy, especially with the Vaal variant.

This is indeed very powerful.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Dec 12, 2022, 3:43:56 PM
Downside of Volcanic Fissure that I'm realizing for this...the orbs part of it isnt scaling with the slam damage. So if you look at the pob, your orb is doing barely any damage making this purely a fire sunder type build.

Edit: Going in further to the orb part of the skill. It doesnt scale with "Melee" anything. I league started it with totems and swapped to this wanting to hard cast it. My totem build scales the orbs due to general increases to Damage/Fire Damage. Here we're purely scaling Melee with support so our orbs suck :(
Last edited by oothomioo on Dec 12, 2022, 3:50:56 PM
"
oothomioo wrote:
Downside of Volcanic Fissure that I'm realizing for this...the orbs part of it isnt scaling with the slam damage. So if you look at the pob, your orb is doing barely any damage making this purely a fire sunder type build.

Edit: Going in further to the orb part of the skill. It doesnt scale with "Melee" anything. I league started it with totems and swapped to this wanting to hard cast it. My totem build scales the orbs due to general increases to Damage/Fire Damage. Here we're purely scaling Melee with support so our orbs suck :(

I can deny that and hereby confirm that the orbs scale too.
Arian Synthesis of G3
bro whats the gem setup for volcanic fissure?
"
shawn412 wrote:
bro whats the gem setup for volcanic fissure?

It's in the PoB, but since you asked: VF, Elem. Attacks, Melee Dmg, Fortify, Pulverize, and Multistrike.

I recommend using Fire Pen. instead of Pulverize until you've got the Flammability ring and/or exposure cluster node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info