[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

This is how far i got with this build now. I have the feeling i'm doing something terribly wrong, because i get one shotted quite alot by random mobs or by elder shaper guardians. i dropped the vaal pact + leach passives cuz i didn't have the feeling they did a lot.

Any idea my this build is still soooo far from a decent bossing build? let alone 'yellow feared' invitations
https://pastebin.com/V6vRUVDf
"
IXIKorpseIXI wrote:
This is how far i got with this build now. I have the feeling i'm doing something terribly wrong, because i get one shotted quite alot by random mobs or by elder shaper guardians. i dropped the vaal pact + leach passives cuz i didn't have the feeling they did a lot.

Any idea my this build is still soooo far from a decent bossing build? let alone 'yellow feared' invitations
https://pastebin.com/V6vRUVDf

Your build looks decent as a budget build, but your survivability lacks severely because you only use evasion items, instead of armour.

Your gear should be able to carry you through all boss content except for the real challenging stuff like feared and uber pinnacle bosses.

You'll need to probably invest another 20 or so div to take it up a notch.
Arian Synthesis of G3
I will try a Volcanic Fissure version of this build. Should turn out pretty fun.

Will update asap.
Arian Synthesis of G3
I will try volcanic fisure too adapting this post info
Can't update PoB yet because the skill gem info hasn't been updated on PoB itself. PoEplanner has the changes made to the skill tree (which are minor to Ice Crash version). Items hardly change. Instead of Hatred we use Herald of Ash and Dying Sun as replacement for a utility flask. Flammability instead of Frostbite on ring ofc.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Looking forward to hearing more about VF, as that could be a fun skill to run with an eventual Hollow Palm down the line.
Any update on potential PoB? im clueless as to how to follow the poeplanner
Thanks
Any update? I really need some help hahahah
"

Not the author, but you could check my tree for reference, been leveling with and doing pretty good in early maps as well, it also won't really need much changing around once you get rid of your weapon. Dual wield nodes don't give us anything prior to changing to hollow palm, so you could respec those points and add them into the two hand nods for now instead.

Also regularly upgrade your weapon, it really boosts your DPS if that's what you're struggling with.

So far the skill feels nice, but not sure it's the best choice for this league's mechanic, really struggling with not getting my resolve damaged.
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
"

Not the author, but you could check my tree for reference, been leveling with and doing pretty good in early maps as well, it also won't really need much changing around once you get rid of your weapon. Dual wield nodes don't give us anything prior to changing to hollow palm, so you could respec those points and add them into the two hand nods for now instead.

Also regularly upgrade your weapon, it really boosts your DPS if that's what you're struggling with.

So far the skill feels nice, but not sure it's the best choice for this league's mechanic, really struggling with not getting my resolve damaged.

Txh mate, i will see your profile character

yeah is not the best choice for the mecanich of this league 100%. For this league better full glass cannon but i will continue with this Volcanic fisure anyways

Thx again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info