[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

Hello! I'm not sure if I'm misreading the PoB, but does it include which of the various Mastery node options are to be selected?
Would this work at Tier 12 and above maps or even the endgame bosses ?
All i care is the DPS and not about dying thanks in advance!!
Hi mate, big fan of Hollow Palm so figured I'd try this out - the masteries on your POB don't show correctly - you've not said which ones to take.
"
Forcer_Josh wrote:
Hi mate, big fan of Hollow Palm so figured I'd try this out - the masteries on your POB don't show correctly - you've not said which ones to take.

That's strange. I did include them in my PoB but I noticed it on other builds aswell that they don't show in PoB.

I will update asap with notes on masteries beneath the PoB. For now the important ones are:
Attack Mastery = Stance Skill mana reserve
Lifeleech mastery = 20% max recovery
Attributes mastery = Dexterity per allocated Mastery
Arian Synthesis of G3
Hi, trying your build now.
Can you advise all corect mastery points?
Not clear in POB.
Thanks
hi mate nice build i was going to do champ one but this one look nice and i already have chieftian can change it , can you tell me how this build doing in blight since its my fav thing in this game ? thanks
Build updated with new Path of Building link (waiting for pob update to change wind dancer into precise technique), new poe planner links and a few changes here and there. If something feels wrong or off, I'll be checking back to edit and answer questions.

P.S. Probably the best league yet for this build, especially for bossing.

(to answer the post above, the build is great at bossing and really good at clearing, so blight is no problem at all)
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Jan 30, 2022, 9:57:07 PM
"
(requires Helmet enchant 15% reduced pride reserve (3.17 No longer a requirement but nice to have))

Why don't you need the Enchant anymore?
"
Atrocis wrote:
"
(requires Helmet enchant 15% reduced pride reserve (3.17 No longer a requirement but nice to have))

Why don't you need the Enchant anymore?

Two reasons:

1. The addition of masteries lets us reduce dreadbanner reservation from 10% to 5%

2. Flesh and Stone got reduced to 25% (instead of previously 35%) but also because Herald of Purity is overall better than Flesh and Stone and is also 25%

It's good to get some mana reservation efficiency corrupts on fluid motions (they aren't that expensive) for quality of life. I'm currently running 1x mana reservation and it's sufficient to sustain mana if you can leech. The more corrupts you get, the better it'll get, but that's just qol luxury.

The Helmet enchant is also QoL but 40% Ground Slam damage is real nice aswell, so it's optional now.

You can also try getting "non-channeling skills cost X less mana" so there are multiple ways to make it "feel good", I just think getting it on the jewels is the least expensive way.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Have you tried this with Ice Crash? With Fractal Thoughts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info