[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

I wonder how to calculate my actual DPS with Ice Crush? I'm looking at the 40m+ IC PoB. In the PoB it shows different numbers for ice waves like 8.7 + 7.3 + 6 = 21 mil dps on a pinnacle boss?
"
panthernet wrote:
I wonder how to calculate my actual DPS with Ice Crush? I'm looking at the 40m+ IC PoB. In the PoB it shows different numbers for ice waves like 8.7 + 7.3 + 6 = 21 mil dps on a pinnacle boss?

Yes, you count all waves of the crash, as they happen regardless of setup, so it's a total sum. However I checked your gear and all and well... you are missing various things to reach that amount of DPS ontop of also being an entirely different class. I can't really tell you what you are missing because your setup is fairly different to begin with.
Arian Synthesis of G3
According to poewiki.net on Ice Crash:
"Any enemy hit by a stage cannot be hit again by subsequent stage(s). The tooltip damage reported is for the first (central) stage."

The reference link is:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314660/page/1#p10957600

Has that changed sometime and not been updated on the wiki?
Sorry if this has been asked already, but how do you feel about a Sunder version? Also, I absolutely love Fist of War support, do you think there's any way to implement it without sacrificing too much dps?
"
Caulderone wrote:
"Any enemy hit by a stage cannot be hit again by subsequent stage(s). The tooltip damage reported is for the first (central) stage."

The reference link is:

Well fuck me... you are right. I never noticed tbh.

That will lower the actual DPS significantly. In which case it's at about 15-20m DPS rather than 40m+

So it seems that the Vaal Ground Slam might indeed still be the strongest one. I will have to apply my new methods to the VGS version and see how much better it can become compared to the old one.

Thanks for the heads up about it and sorry for the misiniformation apparently.
Arian Synthesis of G3
just found this build and respec into the ice crash and loving it so far, any chance you have an item filter for this?
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Caulderone wrote:

The reference link is:

That will lower the actual DPS significantly. In which case it's at about 15-20m DPS rather than 40m+

So it seems that the Vaal Ground Slam might indeed still be the strongest one. I will have to apply my new methods to the VGS version and see how much better it can become compared to the old one.

well shit update please, just spent allll my currency on repsecing to the the IC versionnnnnn
"
Daeclue wrote:
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Caulderone wrote:

The reference link is:

well shit update please, just spent allll my currency on repsecing to the the IC versionnnnnn

Ice Crash version is still top notch regardless and can clear all content. Don't panic. Numbers just aren't as I thought. I will update when I have more time. Currently fixated on a lot of stuff irl.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Would this one still work in 3.21?
nvm
Last edited by whiteze on May 26, 2023, 1:35:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info