[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

okay got it thank you. I managed to get the enchant on the helmet 30% determination, 25 tree and enlighten 3 but still can't use all 4 auras ??
"
AbduLx87 wrote:
okay got it thank you. I managed to get the enchant on the helmet 30% determination, 25 tree and enlighten 3 but still can't use all 4 auras ??

Not using that version myself, but can assume that you need to sac Panopticon anointment for a Charisma one. That's a big hit for a dps tho.

Or drop HoP. That'd be less impactful(according to PoB)
Last edited by Prof549 on Jan 5, 2023, 5:56:49 PM
Im playing the ice crash version and was wondering where we get our frenzy charges from? I cant seem to get any other than every 15 seconds from my chest.
"
tylersav151 wrote:
Im playing the ice crash version and was wondering where we get our frenzy charges from? I cant seem to get any other than every 15 seconds from my chest.

That's it
Loving the Ice Crash version of this build. It took a little bit to get it going, but once you've got your ascendency and resistances sorted things start to feel good.
Thanks for enjoying that build guide.

I personally really love the ice crash version and with unbreakable and determination now, being super tanky early on is really inexpensive and it can boss fight so well too.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Usually play witch or scion so marauder is a completely new world for me. I can follow the levelling guide for the passives but completely lost on the gems and gear (and stats on gear) to go with). I'm in standard so I've sponged a tabby, goldrim and wanderlust to start with. Those will probably get me to level 20 or more but I've no idea what gems I should be slotting in.

Anyone got a good recommendation for a walkthrough guide that outlines what gems to get per act for the campaign and what stats on gear to look for till I can start using Hollow Palm and Ice crash.

Edit:NVM Maxroll.gg have a twink levelling guide so I'm good to go now
Last edited by BowWizard on Jan 14, 2023, 8:14:35 AM
How is this build possible based on the POB? It shows a negative reserved mana and negative mana cost. Tested in game before investing in a highly priced helmet, but maybe I am missing something here. Are certain auras only used in certain situations?
Have you played And Dang's infernal blow hollow palm? I love it but was looking for something more tanky with more single target DPS but still with good fast clear. Would you say the Ice Crash version you have been playing does that well?
"
How is this build possible based on the POB? It shows a negative reserved mana and negative mana cost. Tested in game before investing in a highly priced helmet, but maybe I am missing something here. Are certain auras only used in certain situations?

I will explain this in the guide soon.

We have 4 Auras: Hatred - Blood and Sand - Determination - Herald of Purity

We can only either select Determination or Herald of Purity. I personally stopped using Herald of Purity and don't mind losing the damageloss in comparison to how much survivability Determination brings.

So in reality we can only use 3 Auras currently. I have been looking for ways to activate all 4 but havn't come to a solution yet. Either way, the best setup imo is Hatred + B&S + Determination

"
Oakbow wrote:
Have you played And Dang's infernal blow hollow palm? I love it but was looking for something more tanky with more single target DPS but still with good fast clear. Would you say the Ice Crash version you have been playing does that well?

I tried Infernal Blow at the very beginning of Delirium when One With Nothing was only about 2 days old and it was cool, but lacking AoE and speed imo.

I personally feel the most satisfying version is Vaal Ground Slam, but Ice Crash is the all-around strongest one. It's really tanky thanks to Determination, Vaal Molten Shell and Unbreakable, even though the HP pool is only 4-5k, but the eHP is extremely high, I think 250k off the top of my head.

Other builds bore me and I have the most joy just playing Hollow Palm Jugg nowadays in various ways and will continue to try multiple versions.
Arian Synthesis of G3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info