[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

Hey been following your build. And I have been having a lot of fun. I'm just not sure what variant to lock into yet. Torn between Ice clash or VF. Which would you suggest?
Is unbreakable better than unyielding for ice crash too?
I am feeling a bit stuck I feel like my DPS isn't quite as high as it should be would you be able to give any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/zj6g2nVb
Its amazing how some of you are getting the Determination enchant in helm, im searching all days at poe trade and i have never found one

For all of you that you cant achieve that helmet, u can change your anoint to Presage to reduce mana reservation in Herald skills and activate Determination

You will lose like 25k damage but you can run all auras
Last edited by RaiderNotReformed on Dec 27, 2022, 6:58:35 AM
"
Koal wrote:
Hey been following your build. And I have been having a lot of fun. I'm just not sure what variant to lock into yet. Torn between Ice clash or VF. Which would you suggest?

Personally I prefer Ice Crash, simply because it's a nuker and also quite tanky. If you want really high DPS, then pick Ice Crash. If you want to be super tanky, go for VF.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Is unbreakable better than unyielding for ice crash too?

Yes. I didn't do it during the league that I updated the Ice Crash version because it wasn't implemented then, but unbreakable is certainly the better choice now.

"
Qyllgeth wrote:
I am feeling a bit stuck I feel like my DPS isn't quite as high as it should be would you be able to give any suggestions?

You already have really good gear and a decent portion of damage, but you lack a very important mastery you havn't picked up yet. You are only converting 60% of your phys to fire, that's why we need a mastery to bridge the gap wit the remaining 40% from the fire mastery. That is probably why you lack a considerable amount of the damage.

"
Its amazing how some of you are getting the Determination enchant in helm, im searching all days at poe trade and i have never found one

For all of you that you cant achieve that helmet, u can change your anoint to Presage to reduce mana reservation in Herald skills and activate Determination

You will lose like 25k damage but you can run all auras

Yeh I suppose it's rather luck based to find a fractal thoughts with determ reserve atm and that's a decent workaround, however getting that enchant should be high priority as panopticon annoint is very powerful. I believe it's a lot more than 25k damage.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Pelagoth wrote:
panopticon annoint is very powerful

So, the "guide" version is not relevant anymore? There are 2 versions and non of them is Panopticon.
Ugh, i hate it when guide is telling you the one thing and the PoB the other. Especially when PoB is not even updated to the current version. That gives a slight feeling of...how to put it...very little f*cks given. Which gives me, as a viewer, quite "eeeeeh" feeling about the guide overall. Merely an observation, tho. Maybe it's just me)

Same with Unbreakable/Unyielding, as far as i can see.
Last edited by Prof549 on Dec 29, 2022, 6:43:01 AM
"
Qyllgeth wrote:

Your intel is higher than your strength, which mean you miss 15% dext from your helmet.
Your dps should get +200k (a +30 strength node should be enough)

I have a question regarding the general pob. How do you get the fortified buff and the enemy intimidated (in pob config)? Seems a mistake to me but maybe I'm missing something.
i cant delete this post dunno why
Last edited by RaiderNotReformed on Dec 29, 2022, 6:03:47 PM
Well guys, this is the best i could do with this VF skill. Is not really worth it, the skill scales ultra bad and damage is so low to make ubers. I wsated too many currency trying to make good but this is the result

With Enlighteen to level 4 (i was lucky to double corrupt it in temple) you dont need enchant in Helmet. We can run increased damage with VF in helmet enchant

My pob is in my profile, i dont know how to link it but this build is more or less 3 millions DPS at full DPS (inlcuding totems spawneds and flasks activated)

I dont recommedn to play this skill if you are new or you want to make hard endgame

If someone can see something to upgrade tell me. Probably maybe i will use some medium cluster to try increase the damage more, but still not worth it

Thx too OP for early help
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Pelagoth wrote:
panopticon annoint is very powerful

So, the "guide" version is not relevant anymore? There are 2 versions and non of them is Panopticon.
Ugh, i hate it when guide is telling you the one thing and the PoB the other. Especially when PoB is not even updated to the current version. That gives a slight feeling of...how to put it...very little f*cks given. Which gives me, as a viewer, quite "eeeeeh" feeling about the guide overall. Merely an observation, tho. Maybe it's just me)

Same with Unbreakable/Unyielding, as far as i can see.

No, you are correct. I have been lazy with the guide itself simply because there have been many different versions of the original ground slam build that I've been playing around with and it's become a giant task to rework the entire guide.

Since I currently don't exactly have the time to rewrite the entire guide below (a lot of it is still accurate), I went the path of linking a PoB instead to compensate for not rewriting the guide multiple times. I still want to rewrite it, but didn't have the time, especially since my surgery.

Edit: I made some essential changes to the guide for now and will rework the rest when I have the time.
"
Well guys, this is the best i could do with this VF skill. Is not really worth it, the skill scales ultra bad and damage is so low to make ubers. I wsated too many currency trying to make good but this is the result

With Enlighteen to level 4 (i was lucky to double corrupt it in temple) you dont need enchant in Helmet. We can run increased damage with VF in helmet enchant

My pob is in my profile, i dont know how to link it but this build is more or less 3 millions DPS at full DPS (inlcuding totems spawneds and flasks activated)

I dont recommedn to play this skill if you are new or you want to make hard endgame

If someone can see something to upgrade tell me. Probably maybe i will use some medium cluster to try increase the damage more, but still not worth it

Thx too OP for early help

A normal Sulphur Flask with Attack Speed is stronger than a Bottled Faith. Simply because we get nothing from the crit it provides.

I honestly agree with how Volcanic Fissure is a bit more advanced in use and Ice Crash is the far superior skill to use with this build in terms of investment=/=power. Volcanic Fissure has the big upside of being extremely tanky, so even if you kill bosses moderately slow, you won't die in the process. Though for Uber Pinnacle Bosses, it may be quite a challenge to do so.

I recommend Ice Crash as best version tbh.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Dec 30, 2022, 8:14:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info