[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
You playing my build 😇

Check my chars for KTM__R

Lvl 33 omni explosive trap

How ro Lstart pelagoth ?

Go ice crash 2h with same tree till one with nothing ?

Respect

Madg

Yeah really wish I was playing this build again this league. Not that happy with traps. Played Soulrend Trickster as league start before moving to Saboteur, but that was an even bigger mistake. There's just nothing as fun to me as hollow palm jugg.

I went with Vaal Groundslam on 2H until one with nothing and ice crash, but you can try it with 2H aswell.

"
ChavelaVargas wrote:
What support gems would you use for cyclone or infernal blow? i guess there would be some changes on the tree. I would love to have your insight

For Cyclone I'd definitely swap out multistrike for infused channeling and everything else pretty much stays the same.

Infernal Blow I havn't tested yet, but I'm sure there are some builds with setups for that skill.

I checked your char , how you can run deter-grace-HoA-HoP-skiter+ IL ?

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:

I checked your char , how you can run deter-grace-HoA-HoP-skiter+ IL ?

Respect

I am only running Determination for mapping without the Heralds. Heralds+Skitter+Grace for bossing.

Killing uber pinnacle bosses with my current setup but not as fun as this hollow palm build by a long shot unfortunately.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Aug 29, 2022, 6:19:02 AM

Hey there, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the build. I just had a quick question on where to go from here, as upgrades are all pretty expensive now. Am I better of upgrading to awakened gems, getting a brutal restraint, or investing in a cluster jewel?

I'm finding the damage is good, but I'm more squishy than I'd like to be, getting one-shot from time to time.

Thanks!
THX
Last edited by zcamp on Sep 13, 2022, 10:28:17 AM
"

Hey there, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the build. I just had a quick question on where to go from here, as upgrades are all pretty expensive now. Am I better of upgrading to awakened gems, getting a brutal restraint, or investing in a cluster jewel?

I'm finding the damage is good, but I'm more squishy than I'd like to be, getting one-shot from time to time.

Thanks!

Definitely heading in the right direction with the gear.

Few pointers:

-> DON'T get Brutality support. Brutality is for the Ground Slam variety of the build which is purely physical damage. It would eliminate all damage you have as Ice Crash is an elemental damage skill and we do 100% cold conversion.

-> Swap your Starkonja helmet to a Fractal Thoughts helmet. Much higher damage output and cheap af. Starkonja again is better for the Ground Slam build.

-> Try getting dexterity on all your equip. It can be a bit more difficult to find a curse ring with dexterity, but your 2nd ring should definitely have a high dexterity stat, optimally with attribute quality.

-> Cluster Jewel is a huge damage boost, definitely go for that next and don't cheap out on it. Make sure to get one with 3 strong notables (preferrably the ones in my PoB).

Tbh, the higher the dps you have, the less you'll die because you oneshot the enemy before they oneshot you. It's definitely a robust build, but occasional oneshots on very dangeours maps are unavoidable. If you want to experiment and become even tankier, try taking the ascendancy with double body armour (unbreakable or unyielding I think) instead of unrelenting.

Other than that, glad you enjoy it. I played Trapper this league but really not as satisfying as this one with nothing build that I'll most likely play again next league.
Arian Synthesis of G3

Hey Pelagoth Thanks for This Amazing Build is So SICK <3 .. But can you tell me what i can imporve in my build or if i am doing something wrong ?
A few questions about the ice crash version of this build:

1. In your PoB you take Unstoppable ascension. It seems like a bit of a waste, when you could just use Unwavering stance for stun immunity. It does help against freeze and chill but you could deal with this with flasks and gem corrupts. Unbreakable would give much more survivability.

2. In your PoB the cluster jewel you are using is 12 passives, with maxed dexterity in small nodes, no notables at all. But you advised the previous user to take a cluster jewel with 3 notables. Which cluster jewel is better for the ice crash build?

3. How is the build sustaining frenzy charges? I only saw the eldritch implicit on the armor but that way it would take like a minute to get max frenzy charges. That seems a bit annoying for bossing.

4. What nodes would you drop from PoB if I don't want to level until 99?

5. Which stats are we looking for on brutal restraint (in addition to dexterity)

It seems like a fun build, leveling has been smooth so far.
Very nice build so far - im enjoying playing it.

Since i played other Hollow Palm builds before i suggest adding a dancing dervish. This gives you free rampage and linked with culling strike and blind they also provide some qol.
"
YTY6 wrote:
A few questions about the ice crash version of this build:

1. In your PoB you take Unstoppable ascension. It seems like a bit of a waste, when you could just use Unwavering stance for stun immunity. It does help against freeze and chill but you could deal with this with flasks and gem corrupts. Unbreakable would give much more survivability.

2. In your PoB the cluster jewel you are using is 12 passives, with maxed dexterity in small nodes, no notables at all. But you advised the previous user to take a cluster jewel with 3 notables. Which cluster jewel is better for the ice crash build?

3. How is the build sustaining frenzy charges? I only saw the eldritch implicit on the armor but that way it would take like a minute to get max frenzy charges. That seems a bit annoying for bossing.

4. What nodes would you drop from PoB if I don't want to level until 99?

5. Which stats are we looking for on brutal restraint (in addition to dexterity)

It seems like a fun build, leveling has been smooth so far.

1. I havn't fully tested the new changes ascendancies of Juggernaut, so I can't really confirm if it's worth changing from Unstoppable.

2. The 12 node cluster jewel in my PoB is better damagewise as it provides way more raw dexterity to our pool and ontop of that also multipliers. It also however requires more passives and provides less tankiness. I'd still go for the 12 node cluster but if you run on budget and want to invest less passives, then the 8 node with 3 notables is better.

3. The implicit frenzy charges is like you said, annoying for bossing. If you look to boss mainly or only, then look at endgame gear of the VGS version which has body armour with redeemer+elder/hunter influence for frenzy charge on hit, though it requires way more invest to get a proper one.

4. The PoB should only be until 97 with all bandits killed. Anyhow, the least important nodes would probably be extra frenzy charges and after that you gotta decide what you'd rather sacrifice, damage or tankiness. Just don't touch leech nodes.

5. I havn't done a deep research on that yet. Will update when I have more info.

"
Gaxxlol wrote:
Very nice build so far - im enjoying playing it.

Since i played other Hollow Palm builds before i suggest adding a dancing dervish. This gives you free rampage and linked with culling strike and blind they also provide some qol.

Thanks, much appreciated.

I thought about Dancing Dervish and it's a very nice addition to mapping, but since it requires killing monsters to continue the rampage, it's not really suited for bossing.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Pelagoth wrote:

I thought about Dancing Dervish and it's a very nice addition to mapping, but since it requires killing monsters to continue the rampage, it's not really suited for bossing.

well the thing is, it doesnt requires killing monsters - hitting is enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info