[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

Looking forward to hearing more about that, then! I've smacked into the wall that is Resistances, so my mapping has hit a literal dead end, until I can scrounge together some damnable C to get half-decent rings on so that I can survive at least one hit. Still need to get the neck so I can wear my head piece, too, but that can wait until I can survive mobbing, I think.

Overall, VF is fun, and even without Multistrike slotted in, HP has been a fun way to play. A lot of setup needed, but hey, the reward is getting to slap like a big ol' beasty beast.
Last edited by DarkenX on Dec 14, 2022, 6:23:43 PM
"
DarkenX wrote:
Looking forward to hearing more about that, then! I've smacked into the wall that is Resistances, so my mapping has hit a literal dead end, until I can scrounge together some damnable C to get half-decent rings on so that I can survive at least one hit. Still need to get the neck so I can wear my head piece, too, but that can wait until I can survive mobbing, I think.

Overall, VF is fun, and even without Multistrike slotted in, HP has been a fun way to play. A lot of setup needed, but hey, the reward is getting to slap like a big ol' beasty beast.

Pick up Diamond Skin on your passive tree. Only 2 points for 20% allres. That should definitely help a bit with your resistances.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:

Pick up Diamond Skin on your passive tree. Only 2 points for 20% allres. That should definitely help a bit with your resistances.

Yeah, I'm considering giving up on the cluster for now, and just putting points into health and res, as it's getting pretty scary doing T1 maps. Tried to do one with a "burning ground" mod on it, I lost half my health before I could even finish running over it.

Definitely need something to keep this squishy-but-lethal alive.

Edit: Also, how does one get Onslaught on boots? Seems that there are none being sold, currently, so I'm curious as to how it can be attempted.
Last edited by DarkenX on Dec 14, 2022, 8:41:39 PM
"
Pelagoth wrote:
Finally tried out Dancing Dervish and I am really put off by how clunky it is.

It can definitely work for bossing, but I 100% prefer the quality of life over the damage boost it offers.

Btw, going to try fit in Determination into this build. Ice Crash used Hatred which was 50% reserve and we use Herald of Ash now (25% reserve) instead of Anger (also 50% reserve) which isn't worth using. So we end up "saving" 25% mana that can be put to better use. So my idea is to either us Helmet enchant + Mastery or 2 Unset rings (flamedash and molten shell) and make an Enlighten setup for Herald of Ash+Purity and Determination.

Then following that I will take Unbreakable ascendancy instead of Unyielding. With that we will have Determination + a lot of Armour from Body Armour and thus reduce a lot of damage. Should make the char a lot chonkier than the ice crash version.

Will take some time to get the currency for that tho, but for anyone richer than me currently.

Here is my current character's pob with determination slotted in (the remaining mana is pretty scuffed but personally manageable)

https://pobb.in/kQwd_p8KINmj

I used 2 of the new mana reserve efficiency mods on jewels, 3% each + determination reserve mastery to get to here. I can slot in enlighten 3/4 to make the mana not so bad so I can actually use 2 skills in a row lmao.

Also just down the final FINAL boss of sanctum floor 4 and I can say it is very manageable with this build and skill!
Spoiler
Just wanted to say I love the build so far, for me VF hasn't felt too good yet as I think I need more damage to truly melt so I have chosen to use consecrated path for mapping until I switch over later (its like a flicker strike that one shots entire packs)
"
Qyllgeth wrote:
Just wanted to say I love the build so far, for me VF hasn't felt too good yet as I think I need more damage to truly melt so I have chosen to use consecrated path for mapping until I switch over later (its like a flicker strike that one shots entire packs)

Consecrated path works really well indeed. I only tried it briefly, but if you can manage the portgasm in bossfights without accidently ending up in one of the attacks, it is a cool variant aswell.

That's the beauty of hollow palm and this build imo, it can vary to so many different playstyles and skills.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Hi,
I started playing this build and really lack of damage, can do t16 and kill boss deathless but really struggle with damage on some rares and bosses and that sometimes kills me. Have i done something wrong ?
Could someone check my character?

https://pastebin.com/Db6PD4JM
And why pick accuracy mastery when accuracy is 100% all the time?
"
Skelzor29 wrote:

We get attack speed per 150 accuracy, in one of our Ascension nodes, if I recall correctly. So more accuracy, more speed, more hits.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Skelzor29 wrote:

We get attack speed per 150 accuracy, in one of our Ascension nodes, if I recall correctly. So more accuracy, more speed, more hits.

ok thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info