[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

"
Nandann wrote:

Here is my current character's pob with determination slotted in (the remaining mana is pretty scuffed but personally manageable)

https://pobb.in/kQwd_p8KINmj

I used 2 of the new mana reserve efficiency mods on jewels, 3% each + determination reserve mastery to get to here. I can slot in enlighten 3/4 to make the mana not so bad so I can actually use 2 skills in a row lmao.

Also just down the final FINAL boss of sanctum floor 4 and I can say it is very manageable with this build and skill!
Spoiler

Perhaps there is something I'm missing, but what do we need determination for? Whenever I check my phys dmg reduction in game, it shows the capped 90%. Or is this not something we should go by?

My idea was to instead perhaps run purity of elements, would make managing resistances less annoying + free up some offensive stats on flasks, like attack speed. Overall I'm pretty happy with the tankiness, so I'd personally like to go for mostly damage upgrades now, because it feels slightly lacking on pinacle level stuff.
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:

Perhaps there is something I'm missing, but what do we need determination for? Whenever I check my phys dmg reduction in game, it shows the capped 90%. Or is this not something we should go by?

My idea was to instead perhaps run purity of elements, would make managing resistances less annoying + free up some offensive stats on flasks, like attack speed. Overall I'm pretty happy with the tankiness, so I'd personally like to go for mostly damage upgrades now, because it feels slightly lacking on pinacle level stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Armour protects us against small physical damage hits better than physical dmg reduction which protects better against big physical damage hits. So having both high is pretty good for defenses. Determination also boosts my vaal and normal molten shell value to double, making them very clutch when you can use them.

Purity of elements sounds really good as well, since we really need the boost to our resistances, + ailment immunity is a really good defense mechanism. I think its just a preference thing, both are good additions.

If you manage to squeeze in a little more damage please let me know cuz I too am looking for ways to upgrade our dps :D
"
ThundraBoy666 wrote:
"
Nandann wrote:

Here is my current character's pob with determination slotted in (the remaining mana is pretty scuffed but personally manageable)

https://pobb.in/kQwd_p8KINmj

I used 2 of the new mana reserve efficiency mods on jewels, 3% each + determination reserve mastery to get to here. I can slot in enlighten 3/4 to make the mana not so bad so I can actually use 2 skills in a row lmao.

Also just down the final FINAL boss of sanctum floor 4 and I can say it is very manageable with this build and skill!
Spoiler

If you can somehow manage running purity of elements, then go for it. I don't even think that's a bad idea and like you said would open up some options for other gear.

There is a 25% determ reservation mastery that costs just 1 passive point, so thats why I want to implement it.

And yes, don't go by the 90% phys reduction in character stats. Armour has no hard cap and also converts to ele damage taken reduced with unbreakable ascendancy.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Dec 16, 2022, 8:58:53 AM
New updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/nAz2gkJ6

Still going to improve many of my items, but definitely all content viable now! Except maybe uber pinnacle bosses.
Arian Synthesis of G3
what is better in large cluster jewel ? physic , elemental , fire ? ...

fire - elemental whith

1 Added Passive Skill is Corrosive Elements
1 Added Passive Skill is Prismatic Heart
1 Added Passive Skill is Widespread Destruction

our

physic whith

1 Added Passive Skill is Battle-Hardened
1 Added Passive Skill is Force Multiplier
1 Added Passive Skill is Iron Breaker

??? physic have more dps no ?
"
shakkur wrote:

fire - elemental whith

our

physic whith

With the elemental, we get Exposure from Corrosive, Resists from Prismatic, and extra AoE from Widespread. I suppose, if the physical stuff gives more DPS, you could opt for Fire Pen. in the gem links instead to make up for the exposure loss.
"
shakkur wrote:

fire - elemental whith

our

physic whith

I havn't done the exact maths for fire damage, but with the ice crash version I checked both cold/ele cluster jewel and phys cluster jewel and cold came out on top. I believe fire will do the same here especially with the exposure as mentioned above.

We don't benefit much from stuff like Iron Breaker though as overwhelming physical damage reduction does 0 for a full ele build.

You can experiment though and see what suits you better.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Dec 17, 2022, 6:35:52 AM
"
Pelagoth wrote:

Still going to improve many of my items, but definitely all content viable now! Except maybe uber pinnacle bosses.

3 millions DPS, seems good. I thought this build potential was worst, but im happy to see this numbers

Ty for share it
"
"
Pelagoth wrote:

3 millions DPS, seems good. I thought this build potential was worst, but im happy to see this numbers

Ty for share it

It's higher than 3 million dps, you need to check the correct stats and all.

The Full DPS is currently at 6 mill dps according to pob including the orbs and totems. Which is full burst mode. It's not the greatest damage, but I am building more towards tankiness, which is incredible rn and getting even better the more I upgrade.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Hello and thanks for sharing the build, how about we use vaal haste aura ? Would be easy with a haste enchant on head and/or the 4 passive skills [champion of the Cause]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info