[3.20] Hollow Palm Railgun Juggernaut (various slam skills) | V High DPS | League Start | FEARED

panopticon is the better ammulet enchant ?
Last edited by shakkur on Dec 18, 2022, 11:37:59 PM
"
DarkenX wrote:

1. You need both gems to activate the effect, and they need to have the same effect on both for it to work, e.g. the one we want is Unstoppable allocation on both, to give us the Ascension perk for a mere two jewel slots.

2. We use Blood Stance for the extra Area damage, as far as I know.

Precisely!

Flame/Flesh always needs to come in pairs and blood stance is better for our area damage. Since the AoE doesn't change much with Volc Fissure, I just go blood stance for everything.

"
shakkur wrote:
panopticon is the better ammulet enchant ?

Yes! Panopticon is insanely good.

If you want to be more tanky, you can annoint last endurance charge on the tree, but Panopticon has the highest DPS output.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Dec 24, 2022, 6:24:00 PM
How does the build perform in mapping and sanctum? Is it fast cleaning maps with light league mechanics like betrayal and expedition to get more sanctums runs going?
"
Chilibringer wrote:
How does the build perform in mapping and sanctum? Is it fast cleaning maps with light league mechanics like betrayal and expedition to get more sanctums runs going?

The mapping speed of volcanic fissure is okay, not super fast. It's very resilient, so stuff like juiced expeditions and harvest are easy to do though. Metamorph can be tricky as some of them have a lot of life regen and take a while to kill. However, I havn't encountered a single Metamorph that can kill me yet and I super juiced them too.

If you want a fast mapper, the Ice Crash version of this build is incredible at it.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Overall solid build appreciate the guide. Never really struggled clearing the atlas outside of the crazy corrupted maps which most builds struggle with this early. Thanks for putting this together!
Is there an updated 3.20 POB link for the ground slam hollow palm?
I love slam skills, but never used Hollow Palm before. I have about 300c currently and thinking of rerolling to this slam build to see how I like the Hollow Palm version. Would 300c get me near T16s? (Not highly juiced ofc, just standard alch vaal an go)
"
Is there an updated 3.20 POB link for the ground slam hollow palm?

Unfortunately I havn't had the motivation to upgrade the PoB on that yet. However, most of it is still good to go but unbreakable might be better than unyielding on that too.

"
Khurune wrote:
I love slam skills, but never used Hollow Palm before. I have about 300c currently and thinking of rerolling to this slam build to see how I like the Hollow Palm version. Would 300c get me near T16s? (Not highly juiced ofc, just standard alch vaal an go)

Yes. 300c should be able to do that if you get basic gear rather than high rolled uniques.

Essential budget endgame gear:
One with Nothing = 20c
Astramentis = 60-90c
Cyclopean Coil = 15c (it actually matters to get 15% attributes here)
Curse Ring = 30-50c
6L Glorious Plate base - 25c
3 Fluid Motion = 3c
Fractal Thoughts = 1c
Atziri's Promise = 2-10c (try get max roll)
Boots and Ring with Dex+Res = 10c total
40x Intrinsic Catalyst = 20-30c (for Cyclopean Coil + Astramentis)

So that in total is roughly 220c. Add in the requires Gems which total for about 5-20c depending on level you get them at. Throw in some extra screaming/shrieking essences of sorrow (Dexterity essence) for crafting the stat stick ring+boots+body and you are easily good to go for juicy t16 maps too.

Luxury budget upgrades:
Cluster Jewel - 50-150c (big damage boost)
Awakened Ele dmg w attack skills - 2-3 Div (level 5 will make the build ele reflect proof)
Arian Synthesis of G3
Overall a pretty fun and entertaining build, ended up doing the Ground Slam variant and it had overall pretty satisfying damage. Ended up around 4m Pinnacle/Guardian Boss damage.

Downside: You are pretty tanky for the limited number of items you can equip and maxing res's were iffy. (Not sure if really a downside tbh)
*No Chaos Res means you'll die more often than you'd like sometimes.
*I put dash in mine but no movement skill on slow chugger sometimes kills Ya.
*Does get a bit expensive if you don't do the crafting yourself like I do.

Pros: You can pretty much do all boss content, haven't fought Uber's and probably won't cause ew.
*Damage feels good might swap to a different skill and repost from there
*Slam it's a slam what else can go wrong ;)

I'm bad at writing these types of things but I'll leave my current POB below and will definitely try to push it a little more by actually getting some levels in. :D

POB: https://pastebin.com/q1TkP3m2
"
Pook_s wrote:
Overall a pretty fun and entertaining build, ended up doing the Ground Slam variant and it had overall pretty satisfying damage. Ended up around 4m Pinnacle/Guardian Boss damage.

Downside: You are pretty tanky for the limited number of items you can equip and maxing res's were iffy. (Not sure if really a downside tbh)
*No Chaos Res means you'll die more often than you'd like sometimes.
*I put dash in mine but no movement skill on slow chugger sometimes kills Ya.
*Does get a bit expensive if you don't do the crafting yourself like I do.

Pros: You can pretty much do all boss content, haven't fought Uber's and probably won't cause ew.
*Damage feels good might swap to a different skill and repost from there
*Slam it's a slam what else can go wrong ;)

I'm bad at writing these types of things but I'll leave my current POB below and will definitely try to push it a little more by actually getting some levels in. :D

POB: https://pastebin.com/q1TkP3m2

Your gear looks good so far, could use a few improvements though. However there's two things I don't understand:
1. Why do you use Bottled Faith and Diamond Flask? I don't see where you get a base crit % chance. With Hollow Palm with have 0% crit, so you'll need a base crit (like on body armour) to be able to even get some use out of those flasks, although Bottled Faith without base crit is a slight damage boost, but rather weak in comparison to other flasks.

I'd sugget going for a normal Sulphur Flask and some other utility Flask.

2. Where do you get your vulnerability curse? Don't see a curse on hit ring, which is a big upgrade for bossing especially.

The ground slam build should be able to do ~15 mill dps with a little more invest.

So far I managed following numbers:
Ground Slam = 15-20 mill dps
Ice Crash = 35-40 mill dps
Volcanic Fissure = 5-10 mill dps

I also prefer using vaal ground slam, cause it can give you the edge in some boss fights, but that's really just preference.
Arian Synthesis of G3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info