Can't see shit, captain. [Low-life builds and vision radius]

"
Haxotic wrote:
Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

Assuming that Erik follows through on changing the light radius affixes to flat (after low-life vision reduction) bonuses, the problem will have a viable solution.

As for when CI characters get low-life vision at low energy shield, who knows.
So the "Fix" to low life builds is to turn them from being impossible to play to being a combination of weaker due to a loss of a mod slot and requiring exponentially more lottery luck on gear to play?

The Light Radius change is less of a "fix" and more of a "quality of life" improvement.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Apr 29, 2013, 6:24:51 AM
"
pneuma wrote:

As for when CI characters get low-life vision at low energy shield, who knows.

I for one, would love to see this. I haven't made a CI build yet because I know for a fact I will forget to potion constantly because that low life helps a lot. I actually kind of wish we got the light radius all the time, or at least the panic-red when it gets to low life.... or maybe we do and I'm just having a brain fart.

But I do know I rely on that to tell me when it's panicked potion time.
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
Last edited by Punkonjunk on Apr 29, 2013, 12:57:22 AM
"
Xendran wrote:
So the "Fix" to low life builds is to turn them from being impossible to play to being a combination of weaker due to a loss of a mod slot and requiring exponentially more lottery luck on gear to play?

In ggg's defence, LL builds use a lot of uniques and they are often way stronger than regular builds, while needing less crafted gear.
"
Crossflip wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:

In ggg's defence, LL builds use a lot of uniques and they are often way stronger than regular builds, while needing less crafted gear.

and thus have less items to actually get light radius on..
"
Crossflip wrote:
"
Xendran wrote:

Chaos damage you are dead
IRON MAN
"
Chris wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Brian comments on this issue on reddit.
Lesson learned. The best way to get actual changes in the game is to post on reddit, not here.

I've brought this up time and time again, and this thread is going to be one year old next month. I don't know what else to say.

Posting stuff on reddit doesn't at all increase the chances that it'll be fixed. We would prefer the feedback is posted on our own forum so that it's easier to collate (reddit posts become less visible over time).

Brian was trying to reassure the user that his problem was important and would be addressed, but he is unaware of the existing history and difficulties that problem has.

I control the schedule of when problems are addressed and that post on reddit doesn't affect the timeframe for this issue. I want it changed as well, but it's not going to be in the near future. I have to get the other bigger problems fixed first.

I'm constantly looking at a totally black screen. How is this not the biggest problem you've got?
Last edited by oxxydo on May 1, 2013, 1:34:51 AM
Plese fix this, it is super annoying!
Wait, why not just add this to pain attunment? why cant we just have an easier time without having ot find some sort of gear with light radius.. just give us the light radius with the keystone.. please
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on May 3, 2013, 5:15:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info