Can't see shit, captain. [Low-life builds and vision radius]

"
pneuma wrote:
Brian comments on this issue on reddit.
Lesson learned. The best way to get actual changes in the game is to post on reddit, not here.

I've brought this up time and time again, and this thread is going to be one year old next month. I don't know what else to say.

Posting stuff on reddit doesn't at all increase the chances that it'll be fixed. We would prefer the feedback is posted on our own forum so that it's easier to collate (reddit posts become less visible over time).

Brian was trying to reassure the user that his problem was important and would be addressed, but he is unaware of the existing history and difficulties that problem has.

I control the schedule of when problems are addressed and that post on reddit doesn't affect the timeframe for this issue. I want it changed as well, but it's not going to be in the near future. I have to get the other bigger problems fixed first.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The Light Radius change is less of a "fix" and more of a "quality of life" improvement.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Apr 29, 2013, 6:24:51 AM
Adding a light radius mod to Pain Attunement is not sufficient because we want to support low-life builds that don't use PA.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info