Can't see shit, captain. [Low-life builds and vision radius]

"
TinyAngryCrab wrote:
I am so glad Brecmadak is not a developer

He is the definition of a playa hata

And a good thing Russell saw the point, too. :)

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
good thing that th new "light radius" mod is so common, right? ;)
well, I don't play lowlive, so I could giveaway this stuff...
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I posted this in some other topics but here might be a good place as well to share my idea, that would fix this without the light radius affix

Well my idea was to make life after reservation the 100% for light radius

Example - you have 50% of your hp reserved for auras
For the light radius the 50% would become 100% - you have full light radius. And only when it becomes low out of the 50% (so for example 50% of the 100% - 25% of total before reservation) the light dims accordingly (to 50%)

Base idea is for light radius your hp after reservation becomes its 100%.
Light radius stuff doesn't really help much though. Most of the screen is still pitch black.

P.S. Fun in the dark:
Last edited by olegbl on Apr 21, 2013, 4:57:15 PM
"
Antistes wrote:
I posted this in some other topics but here might be a good place as well to share my idea, that would fix this without the light radius affix

For the light radius the 50% would become 100% - you have full light radius. And only when it becomes low out of the 50% (so for example 50% of the 100% - 25% of total before reservation) the light dims accordingly (to 50%)

That would negate the negative of taking CI iirc or if you were to exclude CI then it would be a bizarre exception.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Chris wrote:
We would prefer the feedback is posted on our own forum so that it's easier to collate

Then respond to it with similar or greater frequency. Nobody is going to post shit if there is no form of acknowledgement.
While i understand that this sounds mean, players do not care whether or not it's easier for you on the forums. If you don't acknowledge them, they will stop giving feedback. You are literally making it harder for yourself by posting on reddit more frequently, becuase people will be encouraged to NOT post feedback here, but on reddit instead.
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 23, 2013, 8:39:49 PM
"
Xendran wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We would prefer the feedback is posted on our own forum so that it's easier to collate

Then respond to it with similar or greater frequency. Nobody is going to post shit if there is no form of acknowledgement.
While i understand that this sounds mean, players do not care whether or not it's easier for you on the forums. If you don't acknowledge them, they will stop giving feedback. You are literally making it harder for yourself by posting on reddit more frequently, becuase people will be encouraged to NOT post feedback here, but on reddit instead.

And this forum has a better theme then reddit and I already got an account here.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
"
Antistes wrote:

That would negate the negative of taking CI iirc or if you were to exclude CI then it would be a bizarre exception.

I don't think taking CI makes you have low light radius since 1 hp is your 100%
"
Antistes wrote:
"
"
Antistes wrote:

I don't think taking CI makes you have low light radius since 1 hp is your 100%

Maybe, at least the tooltip for CI says your maximum health becomes 1 and not your current health.
Computer specifications:
Why hasn't this been fixed yet?
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

▲
▲ ▲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info