Can't see shit, captain. [Low-life builds and vision radius]

Ehhh nvm ... I'd wtf my comment :D
I'm hoping for a brightness and contrast meter. It's the best of both worlds as get get to turn my brightness and contrast down while you can turn them up.
The best you can do by mucking with brightness/contrast is to make everything look washed out.
Bump.

Still no word on:
"
should go off your % of life left after reserve rather than % of total life.

...this concept, or any other possible solutions.

This is a fair bit more than cosmetic as it makes low-life builds extremely hard to play. There are already so few of us in comparison to CI, making PA so much harder is going to result in virtually no testing for it.
One keystone that cuts this effect would be a good idea. Like "Awareness: No visual penalty on low life // 5-10% increased final reserved life". Could also be a great mod for an unique item.
Because life is short, you shall make rains of all sort - Amarena, the Iron Man
-
My IRON MAN witch build video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOUcu0ioL4
-
Do you want your witch wearing PANTS? check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19769
Bumping. Been a few months, still haven't heard about a fix for this problem. PA remains still nearly unusable in ~half the maps in the game.
"
Russell wrote:
should go off your % of life left after reserve rather than % of total life.

+1
"
pneuma wrote:
Bumping. Been a few months, still haven't heard about a fix for this problem. PA remains still nearly unusable in ~half the maps in the game.

Yes, please fix! ;)
Joined 07.08.2011 as Arebor
Another month has gone by.
With OB behind us and server stability hopefully on the horizon, I'd love to see this issue be picked up in post-OB UI changes.
Maybe Im just getting old. I respect if others dont want this, but I would much like to see an option to disable the "o shit im almost dead and i cant see a damn thing" effect completely.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info