3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

Hooray, another week, another patch note and still no cremation fix! You keep on letting us down GGG! So sad
Be water, my friend.
AUTOMATIC HEIST COIN PICKUP, WHEN?!
Well, at least you guys are still trying.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.

Finally
I would like to run my grand heist, but can't see the day where i will have enough markers to do so... Imagine ssf struggleling. An adjustement needs to be done here or copying the best Blueprint will become mandatory. Brooches adding 45% chance of doubling currency chest over that will not help running anything else than that 17 currency BP. Should I invest 60K markers (2.5ex) in a random BP to do it once or just use a fractured fossil (4ex) and use an optimized already fully revealed BP with guaranteed returns. Either this will drive the fractured fossil up (6ex is a safe bet) or something never seen before will happen to the SC economy. Thing is, if lets say it was costing 5x to 10x less to reveal BP, then maybe I would just run my BP as they drop like I think it should be. Have a guy selling BP in rogue harbor for Rogue's markers sink.

Having brooches fix 1 month into the league feels bad.
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2970764/page/1

"
Before you go, we also wanted to briefly talk about the drop rates of Unique Contracts. Currently the only way to gain these is through completing the appropriate questlines and then hoping that they drop from Smuggler's Caches within maps. We have seen feedback that the drop rate is too low and that for players that are predominantly running Heist content, they're not seeing any.

To mitigate this, we're making it so that Unique Contracts can also drop from Reward Room Chests in Heists. This greatly increases their drop rate overall for players who are running both map content and Heist content.

We are also lowering the Drop Level of The Twins Unique Contract from Level 83 to Level 81 to make it slightly more accessible. These changes aren't in patch 3.12.4 but will be deployed as soon as possible.

From your last patchnotes, October 14th.

Not sure this one is still working. I only saw one unique contract the whole league (the unbreakable encounter) and no unique contracts from reward chest either.

Guess i will see a unique boss next league then ;)

The words are cheap, you know.

How does these "unique" contracts look like? Are they the green ones which require to do some specific jobs?
If not, aint seen anything like them this far (lvl90-yellow maps)...
Or they require to be in red maps to drop?

In any case, is probably another "sirius case" league: get to final boss once, fail the fight, try to reach again, fail to spwan conquerors, forget about it, league over.
Are you going to fix the bug where crashing out of the game makes it so you constantly dc when trying to relog?
No fixes for the heist-crashes :(

This is major reason, why I don't run heists atm.
nice
"
TheVamp wrote:
No fixes for the heist-crashes :(

This is major reason, why I don't run heists atm.

Same honestly, the crashes are annoying and take away from the league. I'm gonna hit 24 challenges and then bail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info