3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

"
CarnEvil716 wrote:
The most whiny post on here is yours. And yes, complaining about the same things werk after week is acceptable. The league is almost 50% over and we are still getting boss content added when it should have been ready on release. Still a crashy and buggy nightmare, with far too few markers, and the tedium of having to pick up little tiny piles.

So how about your respect the right of people to provide feedback, and stop defending GGG, white knights are not good for the game.

You still know were still in the middle of a pandemic right?[/quote]

I do, and you know its 2020 right and remote working where possible, has proven to be as, if not more effective as office working?
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Oct 21, 2020, 4:44:48 AM
"
"
CarnEvil716 wrote:

You still know were still in the middle of a pandemic right?

I do, and you know its 2020 right and remote working where possible, has proven to be as, if not more effective as office working?

This applies to good teams only.
Whats worked well before..

And to good managers too, ofc.
They can organise both cases.
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 21, 2020, 8:59:00 AM
so basically players should expect for heist patchs to stop now? the league is pretty much over with development?

markers still low considering the amount needed for each ghest wing/room unless you're constantly farming blueprint reveals

no reducing either the amount needed for each wing/room.

oh and still no twins contract either not a single time.

2 more months of this almost..

heist is over I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Oct 26, 2020, 8:42:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info