Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

Seems like the POE code must be a big tangled mess. I don't see how making changes for a league could break something like reverse knockback on Empire Gloves.
Good thing they got a tunnel for data siphoning back to the mainland, this is quality shit service content.

Where is all the "added resources" that daddy Tencent is supposed to be providing?

As much MTX as y'all put out anymore, isn't that to directly support the studio?

HR needs to butter up the talent, this league is hot garbage.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Oct 19, 2020, 1:36:50 PM
Any updates about the "Stash patch"?
"
HobbitCraft wrote:

i did the same search
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
No more getting stuck in the big doors....
well i got 36 challenges so i guess i give up too
heist are too long and have too many doors not a good gameplay for me
cant do grand heist because of the cost and this large maps for get 3 big chests yey
OMG the vitriol in this thread is so thick you need a chainsaw to cut it. People either need to just up and quit or deal with the issues that they are experiencing. I honestly don't see the problems that are being described here by the player base. I can run contracts, grand heists, maps, delve, basically all content with little to no issues. The only thing I am missing is the stash tab updates and I am willing to wait however long it takes to make sure it is 100%.
Hence why I got my cat pet and bounced. I see sub patch A and B are still getting it stable and not fixing core issues

"
There are some valid things still outstanding:

1) Caches are too rare to be meaningful. This is a league - they should NOT be 1 in 10 chance like it has been added to core already.

2) Unique contracts don't exist in a way that fosters their use. All of my rogues are at max level. I've done the Adiyah pre-req. What gives?

3) Markers do not scale with map tier and blueprints are apparently too rare. T16 still drops 36-50 markers. That is ridiculous when you need 20k or more for a halfway decent grand heist. I understand that I can get 1K markers plus from contracts. However, when you accumulate 50k markers and have had exactly 1 blueprint drop - there is an imbalance in the drop rates.

It is pathetic that you have to split gheists or some other shenanigans to "feel the loot" over just rng mapping/bossing.

"
Zenshii wrote:
How does these "unique" contracts look like? Are they the green ones which require to do some specific jobs?
If not, aint seen anything like them this far (lvl90-yellow maps)...
Or they require to be in red maps to drop?

In any case, is probably another "sirius case" league: get to final boss once, fail the fight, try to reach again, fail to spwan conquerors, forget about it, league over.

No, they are brown-like.
I have some actually, looks like this

They drop now rarely from rogue stashes on maps, not sure about reds or no, running only reds alrdy. Tho, stashes like 1 in 25 maps, andprobability to contract to drop from any stash is same-like, in fact.

So realistic odds to get uniq contract now is like 1/625

Cool, right?
And this is after GGG`s assurance their drop "buffed".
And league already more than 1 month old..
Last edited by DarkJen on Oct 19, 2020, 5:43:55 PM
"
Kaytrim wrote:
OMG the vitriol in this thread is so thick you need a chainsaw to cut it. People either need to just up and quit or deal with the issues that they are experiencing. I honestly don't see the problems that are being described here by the player base. I can run contracts, grand heists, maps, delve, basically all content with little to no issues. The only thing I am missing is the stash tab updates and I am willing to wait however long it takes to make sure it is 100%.

You have no right to forbid feedback. Its good you are enjoying the league, others are not, they have the right to provide feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info