3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

Lawl, still bug fixing Heist? I'm at 36 challenges and haven't played for last 6 days [ aka done with the league] but hey... maybe, just maybe you guys could make a league that doesn't require 1 month of beta testing next time?
Last edited by Deziowy on Oct 19, 2020, 6:29:35 PM
great
"
"
Kaytrim wrote:
OMG the vitriol in this thread is so thick you need a chainsaw to cut it. People either need to just up and quit or deal with the issues that they are experiencing. I honestly don't see the problems that are being described here by the player base. I can run contracts, grand heists, maps, delve, basically all content with little to no issues. The only thing I am missing is the stash tab updates and I am willing to wait however long it takes to make sure it is 100%.

You have no right to forbid feedback. Its good you are enjoying the league, others are not, they have the right to provide feedback.

You call whining about the same issues week after week without looking at the known bug list feedback? What about complaining without understanding how bug fixes are identified, located, and fixed? You call that feedback? This is not the place to file complaints and bug reports. If people want to give feedback to help they need to file complaints and bug reports using the proper forums. Not just once or twice but every time they run into said bug with as much detailed information as possible. The Devs are working their asses off trying to give this community what they want. They are also working under adverse conditions due to the human malware that everyone is dealing with. I get that a portion of the community is unable to play part or all of the current content. I also get that this league has been fraught with a moving target that is the mechanics behind the league. Yet people continue to complain that the target didn't move they way they wanted. GGG is one of the best in the business in listening to their player base. They are also one of the best for transparent communication. However you slice it though no matter what they try and do to make the community happy there is a portion that is never happy. I am sick of the complaints. Grow up and follow the proper protocols.
What protocols are you refering to?
Because at this point this league is pretty much ruined.
It is a poor design,mapping is again like playing standard,unique contracts don't drop,challenges cannot be completed,it's not worth to run any grand heists consistently other than beast crafted ones,people have already spent tons of hours and currency to craft things that didn't even work for a whole month,markers drop rate is ridiculous based on the amount you need for a blueprint and many more.
None of what i mentioned is a bug,it's just poor design.
I won't even mention the bugs that existed or the ones that still remain.
What is vitriolic is people like you that purposefuly ignore the fact that although the devs sold the game for milions of dollars,they continue to deliver leagues that are a joke,with nothing to do with what Path of Exile was 4-5 years ago.
Just soulless,not well thought buggy leagues that feel like they were created from a bunch of amateurs with the only purpose of selling mtx.
You people justifying this behavior are ultimately hurting the game.
This game cannot have another league like this in the future.
It will lose a big part of it's playerbase and things can only go downhill from there.
If you care about what this game is and stands for,you have to point out the flaws over and over.
They are not the small indie company anymore,they are milionaires that forgot what this game was about.
"
Fixed a bug which could cause players to get stuck in Heist doors

THANKS!!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
"
PsOfOs wrote:
What protocols are you refering to?

There are several forums set up specifically for feedback and bug reports. Use those forums as they are read by the people that can act upon that information and opinions. This forum is for news announcements. Any feedback, bug reports and complaints have to go through more channels before being viewed by the people that can act upon anything.
The brooches will be so OP! Duplicate currency + Increased quantity!
"
(emphasis added)

I honestly don't see the problems that are being described here by the player base...

I can run contracts, grand heists, maps, delve, basically all content with little to no issues...

The only thing I am missing is the stash tab updates...

Therefore

"

People either need to just up and quit or deal with the issues that they are experiencing.

OMG the logic in this thread is like so irferutable and people are like so not self-centralized it's just like so amaaaazing !!!
*Sigh* Just got disconnected twice in a row during a Grand Heist. Lost all the loot from two wings through no fault of my own. Really kills the motivation to play when my time is wasted like that.

It's disappointing because I actually quite enjoy this league mechanic, but I can't benefit from it with the disconnects.
Last edited by XCaedisX on Oct 20, 2020, 5:56:55 AM
I love you guys and there have been bad and good leagues but this league is just ugh, please do not extend at all costs. Better yet, if possible, an event!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info