3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

tab affinites when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Can you make contacts go over Ilvl83, or at least make is so that big chest drop higher item level. As it is now, some of the loot (weapons, armors, enchanted helms) are not ar worse than they could be because the ilvl.
That's nice and all but now fix that I have to re-enter my pw after 3 or 4 hrs of playing. It literally dcs me out of the game to the log in screen then I have to re enter my pw and behold the map I gone. I called my isp and they say its static ip already so its not on their side.

Pls GGG fix it do your magic
jesus christ, please fix divine ire invisible beam
"
Mike_84 wrote:
I was pushing a heist weekend, did ~380 i83 heists, as I have given up on waiting for anything more.

"
Reward Room Chests in Heists and Grand Heists can now contain Unique Contracts.
Traps in Heist encounters no longer activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will now only activate when Lockdown begins.

Both was a clear problem and reported from day one, took 1 month+ to realize on GGG's side.

"
You can now use the Instance Manager to create or join Rogue Harbour areas.

Just like with Tane's laboratory, remember, again, 1 month+ to correct the same problem, again.

"
Fixed a bug that could prevent The Twins encounter from being completed.

Wonderful, a first 20 still 10 exalted worth of unavailable map, bricking 1 month into the league.

"
Fixed a bug where Heist Brooch modifiers which could duplicate rewards were not functioning correctly.

A

Another joke, 1 month later we might get rouge's equipment start to work, after doing 660 heists?!

"
Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.

This was the latest joke on the latest patch, looking forward, what old will be bricked this time!

"
Fixed a bug which could cause players to get stuck in Heist doors.
Fixed a bug where Lever guards could be killed by sources other than a Rogue Ally.

Again, we just needed 1 full month for fixes like this. Simply unbeleivable and unacceptable.

"
Fixed a bug where items could drop in an inaccessible location in Burial Chambers Map.

Only there, really, because of one event? Why cannot it be simply solved generally for once?!

All in all, this league was and still a huge disappointment. No mention of the broken marker gain / reveal rate, nothing about marker auto pickup, nothing about more smuggler's caches, etc. Luckily I am almost done everything I could do alone, ~440h, ready to leave in a few days with 38/40 without the Twins, having my shortest league ever due to being this complete mess for more than a month.

Your alpha testing is very appreciated.

No, seriously.

That the follower AI (signature feature of this league) still has brain delay for over a month (new patch still needs to be deployed) and that the rogue coin puddles are pathetic in size is a bit demotivating.

It is almost like crying for getting hidden in the loot filter.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
We are also lowering the Drop Level of The Twins Unique Contract from Level 83 to Level 81 to make it slightly more accessible. These changes aren't in patch 3.12.4 but will be deployed as soon as possible.

Is this change (which would be deployed as soon as possible) going to be ready in the upcoming patch? I haven't seen one Twins Unique Contract yet and I doubt I will unless you balance the drop rate.
Is the invisible Daresso bug still in the game? He appears stationary at one spot but actually just moves around and attacks while being invis. It's not a big issue in A4, but kinda bothersome when running juiced up red maps for xp as I dont know where to target and he can stunlock and nuke me from anywhere...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2970764/page/1

"
Before you go, we also wanted to briefly talk about the drop rates of Unique Contracts. Currently the only way to gain these is through completing the appropriate questlines and then hoping that they drop from Smuggler's Caches within maps. We have seen feedback that the drop rate is too low and that for players that are predominantly running Heist content, they're not seeing any.

To mitigate this, we're making it so that Unique Contracts can also drop from Reward Room Chests in Heists. This greatly increases their drop rate overall for players who are running both map content and Heist content.

We are also lowering the Drop Level of The Twins Unique Contract from Level 83 to Level 81 to make it slightly more accessible. These changes aren't in patch 3.12.4 but will be deployed as soon as possible.

From your last patchnotes, October 14th.

Not sure this one is still working. I only saw one unique contract the whole league (the unbreakable encounter) and no unique contracts from reward chest either.

Guess i will see a unique boss next league then ;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Fixed a bug causing Dragon Portal Effect, Blue Dragon Portal Effect and Devourer Portal Effect to be larger than intended in non-map areas.
Wait! That's not even released yet!
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info