3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

Still no fix for anomalous enlighten support, no responses to threads, and it is removed from "known issues"...should we just assume the item is worthless then?

The item has no function for its intended use, it sure would be great if you stopped ignoring players about it.
"
But what about Anomalous Enlighten Support? Had to buy new Int gems and keep them at really low level now, despite the last patch saying it was fixed :/

apparently the only things they care about are offending snowflakes in chat, not fixing shit that has been broken since launch. I mean who cares about features that dont work at all, right?
One month into the league and not even all content is there... and the bugs on top of the bugs, with new bugs... so pathetic.
Most disappointing league to date.

Please invest in a creative team and your devs can focus on execution. Your methodology is flawed, using movie ideas or whatnot, as Chris said, is now becoming very very silly.

The heist idea was ok-ish, the execution was atrocious
What an almighty joke of a league.

So the reality is that when GGG hypes up a league, GGG is really hyping up community beta testing, but the extent of beta testing has become embarrassing.

GGG knows this when hyping up each league, yet the hyping-up is unfettered. If the quality of future releases doesn't substantially improve, pre-league launch hyping is going to smack even more of bold-faced, shameless false advertising. It might be a lot of fun, but at what stage does it sink in that there's underlying dishonesty beneath the hype?

Spin and hype over honesty and straight-talking? Not the GGG with indie company values I came to admire.
Multistrike bleed fix when
still early access?
This feels like the worst league, ever. Other leagues have been bad(opinion) and theres been others that were buggy, but I cant think of another that felt as bad as this one.

There are cool ideas, interesting characters, a neat new town. But hte feel is bad. Dealing with trading is bad as always. Not being able to fix bad but almost good rares like in harvest feels bad. Looking at older content, theres nothing good you can get from regular atziri or shaper anymore.

We need a league of fixing and improving things.
Oh noooo please, I actually like the new Redeemer Armor Set look :(
"Traps in Heist encounters no longer activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will now only activate when Lockdown begins."

Glad to see this. My closest call this league was those green mines while trying to get as many chests as I can before the lockdown.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info