3.12.4b Patch Notes Preview

"
Opikun wrote:
And............. we're out of BETA.

pretty sure it is still beta forever...
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
kokashy wrote:
What about the 60k coins for make a grand heist and 1k coin from main target contract?

Fix the price or the values of the items for avoid the mirroring service of the grand heist.

i dont understand why drop so much grand heist i can do 10% of them
the price to reveal is too high and need 14+ blueprints reveal so cant just buy the marks
Last edited by Mokurp on Oct 18, 2020, 8:13:24 PM
Any bug fix to officially enable AHK trade in the game settings ? I want to play PoE legitimately on a equal battle field as all those AHK traders and their automated tasks!!!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
an entire month to fix broaches ahaha what a league
so no buff to markers numbers

either reduce further the amount needed to unlock wings and stuff or increase the number selling or drops you could potentially increase the amount of markers you get by selling the piece you stole by a very high amount (200-250%) this would give some people the will to actually stole the piece you're supposed to and not just wander around open everything and head out..

but what do I know.. 1 month and there's still so much unbalancing on your heist monsters.. templar mobs are still the most bullshit ones but everytime someone brings anything like this the forum experts attack on the neck seeking for ways to blame the player as always.

whatever.. I guess.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Oct 18, 2020, 8:55:00 PM
still in open beta

With a little luck all the bugs will be fixed when next league releases.

Oh wait.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Lol this league
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
But what about Anomalous Enlighten Support? Had to buy new Int gems and keep them at really low level now, despite the last patch saying it was fixed :/
I was pushing a heist weekend, did ~380 i83 heists, as I have given up on waiting for anything more.

"
Reward Room Chests in Heists and Grand Heists can now contain Unique Contracts.
Traps in Heist encounters no longer activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will now only activate when Lockdown begins.

Both was a clear problem and reported from day one, took 1 month+ to realize on GGG's side.

"
You can now use the Instance Manager to create or join Rogue Harbour areas.

Just like with Tane's laboratory, remember, again, 1 month+ to correct the same problem, again.

"
Fixed a bug that could prevent The Twins encounter from being completed.

Wonderful, a first 20 still 10 exalted worth of unavailable map, bricking 1 month into the league.

"
Fixed a bug where Heist Brooch modifiers which could duplicate rewards were not functioning correctly.

Another joke, 1 month later we might get rouge's equipment start to work, after doing 660 heists?!

"
Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.

This was the latest joke on the latest patch, looking forward, what old will be bricked this time!

"
Fixed a bug which could cause players to get stuck in Heist doors.
Fixed a bug where Lever guards could be killed by sources other than a Rogue Ally.

Again, we just needed 1 full month for fixes like this. Simply unbeleivable and unacceptable.

"
Fixed a bug where items could drop in an inaccessible location in Burial Chambers Map.

Only there, really, because of one event? Why cannot it be simply solved generally for once?!

All in all, this league was and still a huge disappointment. No mention of the broken marker gain / reveal rate, nothing about marker auto pickup, nothing about more smuggler's caches, etc. Luckily I am almost done everything I could do alone, ~440h, ready to leave in a few days with 38/40 without the Twins, having my shortest league ever due to being this complete mess for more than a month.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info