This game ruined Diablo 3 for me...

i apologize, i misunderstood your previous post
Kristen for president! :)
"
noirtenshin wrote:

guess i can soften my opinion a bit, by saying that if i see a potential in the endgame i can (not must, it's my decision) somehow survive the hell of leveling to get to the sweet endgame (if i think it's worth it).

Sadly, in my eyes, the effort/time is not worth the reward (my guess is that i failed to see the game potential / or the game failed to make me see it).

I would describe it as a matter of personal taste.

But is it wrong to expect that a product that i bought for entertainment, should keep me entertained (well, most of the time)?
Not every game is for everyone, and i am personally a little "disturbed" with d3 having a path that i dislike (thus with emotions involved my logic is probably flawed).

I can dig what your saying, and tbh your the first person who has presented his case against D3 just using opinion and preference as a basis rather than trying to make up lies about a product to justify your stance.

If its not for you thats cool, like you say not every game is for everyone. Titan Quest for instance, I know alot of ARPG fans loved that game, I thought it stank to high heaven. Hated the classes, hated the skills, etc

Every other poster who dislikes the D3 beta should read your post as an example of how to present an opinion without trying to appear superior to, or trying to belittle people who think differently.

Kudos sir!
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
The POE thread on the D3 forums were quite vicious. Much worse than here. Then they get locked. I wish we did the same here. Half the first page of the forums here seem to be dedicated to D3, on a POE forum :) Priorities moderators?? Are we promoting POE or D3 on the POE forum? Pathetic.

rabid fans are scary. you know they did a study on those kind of people. their brains have the same problems as religious nuts :P it was on 60 minutes. basically the same part of their brain are stimulated as religious nuts :P it is like they worship it :P

I like D3 alot :P I think it is almost flawless :P

I like poe alot when I was leveling up, not so much as I get to end game and figuring out the end game + the linked sockets + support gem system. with the way it is designed, seems like the devs wants us to play with just 1 skill :( if the game doesn't change come OB or release, I would have to cross this game off my play list :(
"
boozee wrote:
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
The POE thread on the D3 forums were quite vicious. Much worse than here. Then they get locked. I wish we did the same here. Half the first page of the forums here seem to be dedicated to D3, on a POE forum :) Priorities moderators?? Are we promoting POE or D3 on the POE forum? Pathetic.

rabid fans are scary. you know they did a study on those kind of people. their brains have the same problems as religious nuts :P it was on 60 minutes. basically the same part of their brain are stimulated as religious nuts :P it is like they worship it :P

I like D3 alot :P I think it is almost flawless :P

I like poe alot when I was leveling up, not so much as I get to end game and figuring out the end game + the linked sockets + support gem system. with the way it is designed, seems like the devs wants us to play with just 1 skill :( if the game doesn't change come OB or release, I would have to cross this game off my play list :(

It's even worse if you are a dual wielder because yor only shot at a 6 link is on the chest piece.
About the D3 threads, it isn't GGG's policy to curtail player discussion in any way, but only to eliminate obvious trolling or comments that are explicitly nonproductive. People can post as much as they want about D3 being awesome and PoE being crap. Or, the opposite. Personally I find that refreshing. Also, all of the posts about D3 being awesome and PoE being crap usually contain at least a nugget of feedback, learning why a player likes one game over another is useful information.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
I agree
Oh look... it's THIS thread again.

D3 is a better game with a larger player base. better story and better content. PoE is freaking amazing as well... it wins on the graphics that is all... I love both amd as pf recently Grim dawn looks interesting too
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
but only to eliminate obvious trolling

To be fair thepmrc (or whatever hes called) admitted openly to trolling not more than a few pages back.
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
About the D3 threads, it isn't GGG's policy to curtail player discussion in any way, but only to eliminate obvious trolling or comments that are explicitly nonproductive. People can post as much as they want about D3 being awesome and PoE being crap. Or, the opposite. Personally I find that refreshing. Also, all of the posts about D3 being awesome and PoE being crap usually contain at least a nugget of feedback, learning why a player likes one game over another is useful information.

Oh no, all my posts are going to be deleted!
I just paid the $10 to try this out. Let's see how this goes. I still plan on buying D3 when it's out though. I got to try it during the open beta and I enjoyed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info