This game ruined Diablo 3 for me...

"
Morbidangel73 wrote:
Haters gonna hate. I am glad GGG has people like you..

Yes u r right I am a hater but I was not before D3 I have play the previous Diablo & Starcraft games for many & many years and I buy Starcraft 2 day1, u can say that I was a loyal fan of those 2 franchise and I have almost blind faith in Blizz that is going to deliver in the end and that is not possible to make a bad game, also I believed that they value their old fans and respect their opinions.

But after what they did with D3 all that change now I am fully aware that Blizz doesn't care anymore for the old fans the only thing they care is how to make every new franchise as easy and simple as possible in order to attract as many casual players they can, with few words money > old fans that's the new policy of Activision-Blizzard this company is not worth my money & my support they can go and sell their new World of Diablo game in their WoW subscribers with the annual pass, that's the player-base they hope to attract with that game in order to keep them in WoW.
"
I can see how that would be frustrating though if indeed global chat is spammed by that stuff (no sarcasm).

Yes it really is annoying, and what has started me being vocal about this stuff. Normally I wouldn't care but it is everyday when I log on. I'm not trying to change your opinion, fact is I don't care, I like what I like and you like what you like. When it is the same thing everyday on here, and I hear nothing like it over on the otherside (D3) you can see why it might be preferred. Which is exactly what I have read in D3 forums. People logged onto PoE saw the bashing day in and day out, chalked it up to a wasted 10 bucks and moved on. The D3 bashing is literally chasing people away....just saying.
"
Morbidangel73 wrote:
Haters gonna hate. I am glad GGG has people like you..

Yes u r right I am a hater but I was not before D3 I have play the previous Diablo & Starcraft games for many & many years and I buy Starcraft 2 day1, u can say that I was a loyal fan of those 2 franchise and I have almost blind faith in Blizz that is going to deliver in the end and that is not possible to make a bad game, also I believed that they value their old fans and respect their opinions.

But after what they did with D3 all that change now I am fully aware that Blizz doesn't care anymore for the old fans the only thing they care is how to make every new franchise as easy and simple as possible in order to attract as many casual players they can, with few words money > old fans that's the new policy of Activision-Blizzard this company is not worth my money & my support they can go and sell their new World of Diablo game in their WoW subscribers with the annual pass, that's the player-base they hope to attract with that game in order to keep them in WoW.

First off let me finish that quote. They are gonna need you when your negative attitude finishes chasing people off.

Second off, I am a gamer, I play all games if they are fun and keep my attention. Both of these games do that and I will play both. I don't get into politics "oh god blizzard is activision and all they want is money whaaaaaaa" No fucking shit? A company is out to make cash? I am a gamer, I play all games, drama and politics doesn't matter to me.
"
Morbidangel73 wrote:
"
I can see how that would be frustrating though if indeed global chat is spammed by that stuff (no sarcasm).

Yes it really is annoying, and what has started me being vocal about this stuff. Normally I wouldn't care but it is everyday when I log on. I'm not trying to change your opinion, fact is I don't care, I like what I like and you like what you like. When it is the same thing everyday on here, and I hear nothing like it over on the otherside (D3) you can see why it might be preferred. Which is exactly what I have read in D3 forums. People logged onto PoE saw the bashing day in and day out, chalked it up to a wasted 10 bucks and moved on. The D3 bashing is literally chasing people away....just saying.

They don't allow freedom of speech on the D3 forum. Any dissenting post is deleted. That's why I stopped posting feedback on their 'beta'. This includes any constructive criticism of the game. They did not want player feedback that was not consistent with their plans. Not really sure why they even had a beta tbh.

"
Sickness wrote:
On the D3 forums the mods actually do their job.

If their job is to quell any original thought or dissenting opinion then yes I agree!
Last edited by thepmrc on Apr 27, 2012, 1:49:28 PM
Id almost rather have the posts deleted then listen to the whining when I log on a website to look at pertinent information about a game or research builds.
"
Sickness wrote:

I don't think so. I havn't read any free spoken mind of a blizzard mod in years. Ofc i read only the german forums. There is the rule that if its blue, its a poor translation.
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
"
Morbidangel73 wrote:
"
some ppl think that it's an over-simplified casual cartoonish piece of shit especially made for little kiddies

Haters gonna hate. I am glad GGG has people like you fanboys because the way this community acts they are going to need you. To log in every day and see global chat in yet another D3 bash session is pathetic and you are pushing other people out of the game. So congrats you fanboys, you paid your money to make this game better and by talking are making the game worse. Apparently by donating some money to a free to play game you are somehow now entitled to something, I will let you know now, you are not.

"
ut those annoying blind Blizz fan boys

Wrong again.

"
As for the argument at hand. I will sum it up really quickly for you.

There are:

PoE Fanboys (Read general chat)

D3 Fanboys (the more comments I read here the people who liked or loved D3 also love PoE so I am not sure how many there are anymore)

And then there is the rest of us myself included that see both games are great in their own way.

If you didn't enjoy the D3 beta I am sorry, If you aren't gonna play it I am also sorry you will be missing a fun game. But please for the love of god stop spamming it in global chat and on the forums. I am tired of having to have global chat turned off due to all of the PoE fanboys.
Last edited by Morbidangel73 on April 24, 2012 11:55 AM

View post
Posted by Morbidangel73
on April 24, 2012 11:55 AM
Forum: Beta General Discussion
Thread: Yeah, so someone messed up

Now this is just plain wrong.
"
thepmrc wrote:
I have kept an open mind, you guys just cant fathom someone having a differing opinion so it devolved into me trolling.

Opinion is one thing, you present what you laughably call facts (based on your own version of reality) I dont care what you like or dont like, I do care when people lie about stuff to try and push their own agenda.

Oh btw nice way to completely ignore the post I replied to you with which again apparently had to many points for you to argue with, so you just (by your own frankly stunning admission) just troll instead.

Honestly on most forums that would be an instant infraction right there, you are trolling, at this point your views dont matter anymore to people with an ounce of common sense, nice job.
"
RodHull wrote:
"
thepmrc wrote:
I have kept an open mind, you guys just cant fathom someone having a differing opinion so it devolved into me trolling.

Opinion is one thing, you present what you laughably call facts (based on your own version of reality) I dont care what you like or dont like, I do care when people lie about stuff to try and push their own agenda.

Oh btw nice way to completely ignore the post I replied to you with which again apparently had to many points for you to argue with, so you just (by your own frankly stunning admission) just troll instead.

Honestly on most forums that would be an instant infraction right there, you are trolling, at this point your views dont matter anymore to people with an ounce of common sense, nice job.

And everyone worships the ground you walk. Get over yourself. My opinions were stated as exactly that. Not my fault you are in love with Blizz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info