This game ruined Diablo 3 for me...

After being gone on business for a few days, it is nice to see thepmrc is still losing this argument.

Anyways, after reading all these posts it is great to see how much customization D3 will actually have. I played the beta alot and if you think outside the box you can start to see how many different builds there can be. If you played the beta, did you play online? Did you play more than 3 minutes online? Because if you did you can see all sorts of different builds people used.

POE is fun, it is great to see D2 in this generation, I mean that's what it is right? D2 with a different coat of paint. But there are some huge annoyances that in the long run will ruin the game for many. Example: In this generation of gaming all aspects of your game should be accessible by people playing your game, to have certain builds that can only play in the hardest difficulty or you need to reroll is not smart in this day and age.

Blizzard has done extensive testing to make sure everyone can enjoy the entirety of their game.
I have kept an open mind, you guys just cant fathom someone having a differing opinion so it devolved into me trolling.

MorbidAngel.... its unfortunate you would give the band such a bad name. Pete Sandoval does not approve.

I have played more hours of the D3 beta over the last 4 months than I care to admit HOPING that I would be in ANY way intrigued by it, but I was not. As I have stated before, if you enjoyed it GRATS! I don't care, I thought it was crap and there are plenty other people out there that feel the same way I do. You can keep telling me what blizz devs told the community as they stripped the game, but it is not going to make the game suddenly fun for me. I am fine with you guys liking it, why are you so avidly against me disliking it? Oh ya... fan boys.
"
I have kept an open mind, you guys just cant fathom someone having a differing opinion so it devolved into me trolling.

"
kyusoath wrote:
the blizzard that made diablo 1 and 2 were a different company. since completely destroying that company the company we now know as blizzard have made nothing good at all and have dragged gaming down to the worst levels i have ever seen. World of warcraft has retarded mmo development, diablo3 is joke game, starcraft2 is a single game split into 3 parts for maximum profit extraction.

the 'good' 'blizzard' games were not made by the company that is now called blizzard. Diablo 1&2 were not made by these people. the blizzard of today IS nasty and are only rivalled in their evil by EA, the people that destroyed westwood to feast on the corpse of C&C .

the praise i give to the PoE devs is high praise indeed, as they are doing something good when other companies EA/actiblizzard are only seeking to destroy gaming further to maximise revenue.

This^^

Posted by thepmrc
on April 23, 2012 7:24 PM
Beta Member
Supporter
QuotePrivate Message

How exactly have you kept an open mind? Arguing and posting in every D3 post on these forums and calling blizzard an evil corporation on the levels of satan? oh yeah clearly open minded.

"
MorbidAngel.... its unfortunate you would give the band such a bad name.

LOL not sure how I gave a band a bad name.....

We are fanboys? did you read any of my posts stating that I am enjoying both games and they both have their own faults? Yeah clearly I am a D3 fanboy. See your above quote on what you think blizzard is....clearly we are the fanboys.

On a side note I was just reading the D3 forums to see if there was any hating on PoE like the PoE fanboys have been doing on here. Nope nope and nope. In fact the one thread up on the entirety of blizzards forums about PoE are about how ridiculous PoE's global chat channel is on hating on D3. So grats you PoE fanboys you are making a great name for yourself.
Last edited by Morbidangel73 on Apr 27, 2012, 12:14:42 PM
"
thepmrc wrote:

MorbidAngel.... its unfortunate you would give the band such a bad name. Pete Sandoval does not approve.

I have played more hours of the D3 beta over the last 4 months than I care to admit HOPING that I would be in ANY way intrigued by it, but I was not. As I have stated before, if you enjoyed it GRATS! I don't care, I thought it was crap and there are plenty other people out there that feel the same way I do. You can keep telling me what blizz devs told the community as they stripped the game, but it is not going to make the game suddenly fun for me. I am fine with you guys liking it, why are you so avidly against me disliking it? Oh ya... fan boys.

Very nicely said if some1 like what Blizz did to D3 (if we can call that game Diablo..) then good for him he can go ahead & play it, but those annoying blind Blizz fan boys cant accept that their beloved company made a game that some ppl think that it's an over-simplified casual cartoonish piece of shit especially made for little kiddies, yep that's what some of us believe about D3 accept it & move on it's our opinion and nothing is gonna change that, comprende?
"
How exactly have you kept an open mind? Arguing and posting in every D3 post on these forums and calling blizzard an evil corporation on the levels of satan? oh yeah clearly open minded.

I didn't post that obviously.... I agreed with it... because it is true. I have kept a very open mind as I have played every new D3 patch hoping I would enjoy it. I have read all of the D3 supporters and developers opinions, I simply don't agree. This is keeping an open mind. I will even still be buying the game in hopes the full retail release will fulfill my hopes of a great D3. this is keeping an open mind. Blindly agreeing with any blue post is not keeping an open mind.

"
rpgmaniac wrote:
"
thepmrc wrote:

Very nicely said if some1 like what Blizz did to D3 (if we can call that game Diablo..) then good for him he can go ahead & play it, but those annoying blind Blizz fan boys cant accept that their beloved company made a game that some ppl think that it's an over-simplified casual cartoonish piece of shit especially made for little kiddies, yep that's what some of us believe about D3 accept it & move on it's our opinion and nothing is gonna change that, comprende?

Thanks for the support.
Last edited by thepmrc on Apr 27, 2012, 12:27:06 PM
"
some ppl think that it's an over-simplified casual cartoonish piece of shit especially made for little kiddies

Haters gonna hate. I am glad GGG has people like you fanboys because the way this community acts they are going to need you. To log in every day and see global chat in yet another D3 bash session is pathetic and you are pushing other people out of the game. So congrats you fanboys, you paid your money to make this game better and by talking are making the game worse. Apparently by donating some money to a free to play game you are somehow now entitled to something, I will let you know now, you are not.

"
ut those annoying blind Blizz fan boys

Wrong again.

"
As for the argument at hand. I will sum it up really quickly for you.

There are:

PoE Fanboys (Read general chat)

D3 Fanboys (the more comments I read here the people who liked or loved D3 also love PoE so I am not sure how many there are anymore)

And then there is the rest of us myself included that see both games are great in their own way.

If you didn't enjoy the D3 beta I am sorry, If you aren't gonna play it I am also sorry you will be missing a fun game. But please for the love of god stop spamming it in global chat and on the forums. I am tired of having to have global chat turned off due to all of the PoE fanboys.
Last edited by Morbidangel73 on April 24, 2012 11:55 AM

View post
Posted by Morbidangel73
on April 24, 2012 11:55 AM
Forum: Beta General Discussion
Thread: Yeah, so someone messed up
"

I didn't post that obviously.... I agreed with it... because it is true. I have kept a very open mind

ROFL WAT?!?!
I don't ever use global chat so I have no idea if what you say is true regarding D3 hate there. If it is, I am really sorry that you have to see that as I know how sensitive you can be about the subject.
"
Morbidangel73 wrote:
"

I didn't post that obviously.... I agreed with it... because it is true. I have kept a very open mind

ROFL WAT?!?!

One can have an open mind and acknowledge facts. The FACT is that the dev team from D1 and D2 are not with blizz anymore. You can see there that I didn't write the initial quote as it says in your post that it was kyusoath who said that, and for the most part it is all true. Some of it was his own opinion but was based on the fact that the good blizz devs are no longer there.

"
Morbidangel73 wrote:
"
I don't ever use global chat so I have no idea if what you say is true regarding D3 hate there. If it is, I am really sorry that you have to see that as I know how sensitive you can be about the subject.

It is really not about D3, as I have said before I love both games. I have posted that repeatedly. If I logged on to see them bashing CoD everytime I logged in it would still be just as annoying. I'm sorry you don't like to play with others, but I like to trade and group in MMO's same goes for MMOARPG's.

No need to apologize. I hate MMOs and I prefer to play with friends over randoms. I see no reason to trade in beta as I am just messing around anyway. I can see how that would be frustrating though if indeed global chat is spammed by that stuff (no sarcasm).
Last edited by thepmrc on Apr 27, 2012, 12:44:25 PM
"

It is really not about D3, as I have said before I love both games. I have posted that repeatedly. If I logged on to see them bashing CoD, or any game everytime I logged in it would still be just as annoying. The incessant bitching is what is annoying. I'm sorry you don't like to play with others, but I like to trade and group in MMO's same goes for MMOARPG's.
Last edited by Morbidangel73 on Apr 27, 2012, 1:09:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info