[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
vaizard27 wrote:
"
KGF wrote:
"
vaizard27 wrote:
Huh, must've been a bug with the import. Tree looks fine then. Would replace crown of inward eye with mindspiral but apart from that it looks fine.

what's the difference with that helmet and the one i use? most people on POE ninja seems to use it hmm... and what cluster jewel you recommend at top left? Mana or brand ?

Mindspiral gives you more mana later as well as more ES. Also the damage gained as mana is a really nice stat.

For jewels, get a brand jewel into a mana / es one, as described in the guide.

found 2 good jewels i guess, need 5-6 more levels now. Tyty
Hello. Just found your topic, i play on PS4 and i have a very similar build to yours. After hundreds of regrets worth of respeccing and testing im glad someone else thought of what i did aswell.
I have 3 suggestions though that will improve your gameplay greatly.

1. Get a white socket with vorici in research on the chest and put chain in maps instead of elemental focus. I can't express how much your clear speed will go up with it. Its a quality of life you definitely want. I coloured my chest 6 blue sockets to do a few simulacruns and now i can't find a vorici and im literally crying for my chain, thats how much i miss it in maps.

2. In maps, use Cinderswallow instead of Atziri's promise. You literally are invincibile in maps because you recover 3% mana / 3% ES on kill. I can't stress enough how well the flask synergizes with the build. Also, on top of that you can get the veiled mod "50% Chance to avoid being stunned during flask effect, 12% Movement speed" which can allow you to drop Arcane Swiftness if you want.
Also, by doing this you can drop the mana flask and use a Jade flask wich helps greatly against porcupines and most of the attacks. I will test Quartz flask instead of Mana flask aswell to see how much it helps for on-death effects from the delirium mobs, maybe it will make a difference.

3. Now this is just for purely more damage for those who want it, you loose a bit of survivability, but for 7 extra passive points you can use the unique jewel Voices, which allows me to have 3 extra Fevered Minds for a total of 5.
I still have 7.5k es/ 7.8k mana with it so im pleased so far, i know i can get at least 1k more es if i get better gear.

Anyway, this is my feedback. Hope you test the vorici trick and cinderswallo and find them as awesome as i do. Good luck further.

Edit, almost forgot.

- I also use Arcane Cloak in the wand instead of bladeblast. It auto casts on cooldown providing me with 5k+ shield on cooldown and a greatly boost of damage. This allows me to have a Shield Charge+Faster Attacks+Fortify setup which also reduces the damage i take by 20%.

Here is my current setup. I switch cinderswallow with atziri promise and jade flask with mana flask for sirus.

Last edited by DoctoreSpartan on Mar 24, 2020, 4:10:26 AM
I am really liking this build. I race past most danger and pretty much one shot everything so far. Working on getting the big ticket items to really take it a step further. Also still working on leveling gems.

Current setup:
Spoiler
@DoctoreSpartan
Fair points, I played around with voices and cinderswallow a bit before, but didn't think the build needed it, I'll give it an honorable mention in the flask and jewel sections though.

As for Chain, I tried it once ages ago, but didn't think the extra clear was needed. If I get my hands on some white sockets I'll try it.

Arcane cloak in the weapon is interesting, but I personally prefer it triggered. The damage is overkill for most content as is, but still an interesting way of improving the uptime by a lot.
Would I lose too much damage if I go elemental overload. Seems to be easier to gear and more tanky
Last edited by buttcommander on Mar 24, 2020, 6:30:36 AM
Why not use Mind over Matter?
"
Why not use Mind over Matter?

because it only works if you take damage to your life, not ES. So it's useless for a lowlife build.
Last edited by vaizard27 on Mar 24, 2020, 10:31:34 AM
edit : nvm my bad u respecced out of assasination and coldhearted calc
Last edited by andarkan on Mar 24, 2020, 11:28:28 AM
Do I want to take "Sanctuary of Thought" first for the ES or "Illuminated Devotion" for the leech first? I want to swap to LL asap
You can use Energy Leech in your Storm Brand link to get ES leech instantly. Then, the choice is just between more instant tankyness or damage, depending on what you feel you need more right now.

"
buttcommander wrote:
Would I lose too much damage if I go elemental overload. Seems to be easier to gear and more tanky

I don't think so, I'm playing a variant with EO and my damage is enough to melt T16 metamorphs in a few seconds with pretty much unoptimized gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info