[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Azevse28 wrote:
is this something you would use? I bought it for fairly cheap and it's not qualitied neither it has perfect rolls but the global crit implicit and 79% increased mana cost makes me wanna use it.

This build doesn't use attacks. This is completely useless for us.
"
Kieluch1 wrote:
Hello!
I have really enjoyed this build and have a question about it.
Well I have some giga total dmg already and want to ask if there is any idea to upgrade my gear to get some more dmg? Maybe its possible to add some frenzy charges to it? If you could have some time to check my pob, it would be nice. Here is my pob.
https://pastebin.com/d0KueP5Q
Greetings

Yes you could get a voices jewel and push it to about 6 million per brand. However, you'll need one with as little sockets that grant nothing as possible to make it work and the only one that has 1 socket that grants nothing I've seen costs 200 ex. You are also losing out on damage by using suboptimal mana rolls. On your gear. Funnily enough, even though you have a Skyforth, Watchers Eye and Bottled faith, you are doing less damage than my own current setup without all 3 of those items. The difference is only 40k dps/brand, but its a lot considering I'm missing 3 of your items. If I smack Bottled faith into my setup my damage goes up to 4.8million. Here is my current setup without watchers eye, skyforth, and bottled faith:
https://pastebin.com/LWi6cb9R

"
ExtoExta wrote:
Could someone explain Brand recall to me please? What does it exactly do, why do we use it? I'm reading the description and testing it out in game, but all it seems to be doing is moving existing brands mostly, though I'm guessing it allows us to have more brands up simultaneously, though I'm not sure of the mechanics behind it exactly.

we use it to keep arcane surge up and also to reposition our brands, as recasting them is extremely expensive and can get you killed in fights with chaos damage.

"
Farbod wrote:
"
Azevse28 wrote:
is this something you would use? I bought it for fairly cheap and it's not qualitied neither it has perfect rolls but the global crit implicit and 79% increased mana cost makes me wanna use it.

This build doesn't use attacks. This is completely useless for us.

Exactly, since we don't use attacks the corrupt is sadly not helpful for the buld. If you got the vaal orbs to get it 4 linked then it is fine to use as placeholder, though.
Last edited by vaizard27 on Mar 25, 2020, 5:06:07 AM
Hey, great build. No problem AL 8 sirus, t16 maps, conquerors etc.

I have this setup but I'm looking for upgrade advices if possible :)

Spoiler

I swap chain for energy leech depending on content
Is there any large cluster jewels you'd consider worthwhile?
Last edited by Xuvali on Mar 25, 2020, 8:41:41 AM
Hi there thanks for this wonderful guide,
with your current setup which pantheons are you running atm ? still brine king ?
hi there,

thx for the guide, its awesome.

i just wonder if the unique large cluster jewel voices (even with 4 points worth nothing) is also useable for this build, as you can stack the same passive cluster jewels e.g. grand design or holy conquest. iam experimenting with elemental overload and cut the crit notes, but at the moment iam not sure if it is worth it, but perhaps another person with better POB skills can make it work ;)

best regards
"
Xuvali wrote:
Is there any large cluster jewels you'd consider worthwhile?

Apart from Voices not really, some are nice like the ele/spell dmg ones, but since we mostly scale mana and translate that into damage they are somewhat lackluster compared to the smaller ones.

"
andarkan wrote:
Hi there thanks for this wonderful guide,
with your current setup which pantheons are you running atm ? still brine king ?

Still brine king since I refuse to get a skyforth. For the other one I use poison immunuty, Forget what his name is.

"
hi there,

thx for the guide, its awesome.

i just wonder if the unique large cluster jewel voices (even with 4 points worth nothing) is also useable for this build, as you can stack the same passive cluster jewels e.g. grand design or holy conquest. iam experimenting with elemental overload and cut the crit notes, but at the moment iam not sure if it is worth it, but perhaps another person with better POB skills can make it work ;)

best regards

Totally. I use it in my current setup, however I use it to stack more fevered minds ^^"
@vaizard27
Can you tell me why did u remove Runesmith from your tree? Also, is cluster jewel mood "grand design" that good. Sure extra brands are nice, but as you said isn't it better to try and stack more Fevered Minds and pump single brand dmg more. The clear will still be fine with Chain swap but on bosses, it's easier to maintain 4 brands then 6 due to mana.
"
tona91 wrote:
@vaizard27
Can you tell me why did u remove Runesmith from your tree? Also, is cluster jewel mood "grand design" that good. Sure extra brands are nice, but as you said isn't it better to try and stack more Fevered Minds and pump single brand dmg more. The clear will still be fine with Chain swap but on bosses, it's easier to maintain 4 brands then 6 due to mana.

Is it possible to attach more than 2 brands to a boss?
crown of the inward eye for trickster or if u dont have divine guardian node

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info