[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Yo, been playing this build (before you posted was following peoples on poe.ninja)
Switched to your tree, gained 200 ES and 200k DPS, currently sitting at 3M per brand.

Here's my stuff:
Spoiler

Currently I do not have a Bottled Faith or anything else. What would you suggest I should upgrade first? Farm a Clarity ES Watcher's for more ES? Bottled Faith?

"
vaizard27 wrote:
"
Aueberon wrote:
Two questions, the first, how am I supposed to be using Orb of Storms? I feel like I cast it infrequently at best and I'm not sure how best to make use of it.

The second, any thoughts on how to squeeze in a small cluster jewel with some of the increased maximum mana notables? Not really sure where you'd find the space or if it would be much of a dps increase (as PoB doesnt seem to be calculating Archmage the mo)

You can def squeeze one in, depending on what other stuff you have, but I'd say it's tough unless you have something to compensate for the points you loose, on my current setup I have one, but I also switched to using unnatural instinct.

"
KGF wrote:
How much as a budget would you recommend to have when starting this? 5 ex ? 10 ex? less? thanks.

Hmm, hard to say, to be honest, the baseline items you need are one fevered mind(40c), ivory tower(10c for nonlinked, 40c for 5link), mindspiral(1-2c), atziris foible (2c) and ideally also voidbringer(2c). (all of these prices are for items with suboptimal rolls)

If you don't go for optimal rolls on these you should be able to make it work on a budget of 1ex and have money left over for regrets to switch to lowlife. From there the build keeps chaining and you can buy upgrades whenever you got the cash. I'd strongly recommend getting a five-link to start with as the mana multipliers from skillgems directly translate to damage from archmage.
Sidenode: Coloring Ivory tower can be a bitch so make sure you got some chroms on hand if you don't get your hands on a 5 blue one.

i just snuck your pastbin mohaha, i am gona take over the POE world now.. ey, how good is this even gona be if i get the items u said and fill out the rest with random lower stats? squishy as a goat? or i still do tier 1-12 easy? or more?
"
KGF wrote:
i just snuck your pastbin mohaha, i am gona take over the POE world now.. ey, how good is this even gona be if i get the items u said and fill out the rest with random lower stats? squishy as a goat? or i still do tier 1-12 easy? or more?

Should still faceroll most suff even with "shitty" rolls on gear, but be mindful of slams and exploding delirium stuff.
"
vaizard27 wrote:
"
KGF wrote:

Should still faceroll most suff even with "shitty" rolls on gear, but be mindful of slams and exploding delirium stuff.

I have just set up the gear and did a tier 1 map.. can you go my profile and have a check on my character? i would realy thank you for that! tyty
give me some tips where to go or what not.. ty
Gear looks fine, but fix your tree, get rid of the staff nodes and grab the jewel socket in the north and put a healthy mind there. Should buff you life and es by a good chunk. Rest is fine. Also, spec out of MOM. It is useless once you go lowlife.
Last edited by vaizard27 on Mar 23, 2020, 4:27:34 PM
"
vaizard27 wrote:
Gear looks fine, but fix your tree, get rid of the staff nodes and grab the jewel socket in the north and put a healthy mind there. Should buff you life and es by a good chunk. Rest is fine. Also, spec out of MOM. It is useless once you go lowlife.

staff nodes? i have the jewel slot top? or wut? is my tree not updated for you? search my account in POB and take my character from there!

Account: KGF
Huh, must've been a bug with the import. Tree looks fine then. Would replace crown of inward eye with mindspiral but apart from that it looks fine.
"
KGF wrote:
"
vaizard27 wrote:

staff nodes? i have the jewel slot top? or wut? is my tree not updated for you? search my account in POB and take my character from there!

Account: KGF

ok look at my tree now, should be updated. Should i go with a brand jewel top left and expand or mana jewel? those new ones
"
vaizard27 wrote:
Huh, must've been a bug with the import. Tree looks fine then. Would replace crown of inward eye with mindspiral but apart from that it looks fine.

what's the difference with that helmet and the one i use? most people on POE ninja seems to use it hmm... and what cluster jewel you recommend at top left? Mana or brand ?
"
KGF wrote:
"
vaizard27 wrote:

what's the difference with that helmet and the one i use? most people on POE ninja seems to use it hmm... and what cluster jewel you recommend at top left? Mana or brand ?

Mindspiral gives you more mana later as well as more ES. Also the damage gained as mana is a really nice stat.

For jewels, get a brand jewel into a mana / es one, as described in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info