[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Hey I absolutely love thsi build!!
I got a question, i see in ur build u have taken out Runesmith yet you still run 6 brands, how did u achieve that? should i take runesmith out as well?
From reading the manifesto, looks like brands are definitely getting gutted, I liked having the brands chain to off-screen enemies. Having them return to the original cast location is lame. :(
"Fevered Mind has been reworked, and is now limited to one"

Emm.. the build is basically dead now right?.. :(
I will miss this build . It was awesome :)
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Wes07 wrote:
"Fevered Mind has been reworked, and is now limited to one"

Emm.. the build is basically dead now right?.. :(

Yup... kinda dead.

Did some math and it might still function somehow... but they gutted every aspect of it. So, maybe still 8 million shaper dps (with 2 brands attached), which is not so bad.
But compared to the 20+ from before just... meh. Clear will also suffer and it would require a lot more investment in mana regen for bossing depending on how the duration of storm brand actually works out.
Not sure where I would even put the new fevered mind as well. But there are some interesting options.

I might build something around armageddon or the new charge-up-then-go-boom brand depending on the numbers, though.
But need to see gems for that.

Overall it's kind of a shame that they went this route, I expected the build to die, but not taking the old brand playstyle with it. I'll miss being able to carry them through the map, but maybe the new ones will make up for it.

I personally don't think they played passively compared to minions, but hey it's GGGs game and they can do what they want. In the end, I'll still play it. There are more than enough new broken looking toys they gave us and the crafting stuff looks bonkers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info