[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

Yeah, this build is super fun and crushes everything but is a bit squshy.

I'm trying to decide if I should scrap it for a herald build until the end of the league or dump serious currency into it. I have 10m+ dps, 8.7k es, 9.4 mana and about 140x to play with.
Last edited by teknik1200 on May 16, 2020, 11:38:51 PM
"
teknik1200 wrote:
Yeah, this build is super fun and crushes everything but is a bit squshy.

I'm trying to decide if I should scrap it for a herald build until the end of the league or dump serious currency into it. I have 10m+ dps, 8.7k es, 9.4 mana and about 140x to play with.

I had 17 mill per brand, 8300 es and 11k mana. Still wasn't enough to stay alive. Instant deaths still occurred quite often. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad build at all but simulacrums are super rippy at 19 and 20. If you have 140ex to play with do the herald build. You will never see it again after this league. 140ex will get you very well suited up.
Guys, what's the point of using blood magic with clarity, why waste 1 gem socket? Lvl 1 clarity reserves almost nothing, any other reason?
4.9k ES
7.7k Mana
lvl 19 skill gems
4 Fevered Minds, no Watcher's Eye no Unnatural Instinct
173k damage when i move my mouse cursor over Storm Brand
Awakening 8 Sirus got DESTROYED, deathless

God bless you good sir.
Last edited by PoodleMoth on May 18, 2020, 2:42:16 AM
True, this build is a boss destroyer :) Only problem I got are phase bosses like chimera :/
Depending on your life total and reserved life, blood magic can get you an extra 100 flat ES from ivory tower. Ex: I'm just under 1400 reserved without my blood magic precision, and just over 1400 with it, giving me 100-something ES after bonuses

Chimera's much easier under delirium. You have to be fast, but the fog stops during the fight and he'll 100% stand there and use a crap delirium mortar attack after his add phase and BEFORE his nasty drop-kick mist attack. With enough damage you'll phase him before he even has a chance to use it. Best/most efficient way I've found to farm him
Hi I think I might have the wrong setting applied for my build, or I don't know what I'm missing. I'm going through most of the content fairly easily, but my POB doesn't show me to have nearly the same DPS as yours. Can you help me figure out what I can improve?

https://pastebin.com/VfsskTfV

Thank you for your time
So yeah, since the build was mentioned as getting gutted, this might not get an update. I'm still curious to see the numbers we'll end up with. They said brand recall will have some "carry over" from the cost of the actual spell. Question is mostly how that percentage will be and how long we will be able to extend brand uptime if they gut the duration and attachment range.

All in all, this was expected. I'm still looking forward to FINALLY have a cold variant of brands. I'm already playing around with frost nova ideas, depending on the numbers of the new gems and some other stuff I might update this or put our a new guide for arcane brand. The Penace brand also seems interesting... so yeah. If GGG doesn't come down too hard on the build it might still get ridiculous damage with the same gear and some more investment into mana replenishment... but need patch numbers or at least the manifesto to start planning.
I will keep an eye on ur posts definitely. Great build: lot of damage; good surv ability; fast; fun to play.
Can't wait to see what you do next or how do you upgrade this one.
TY for you work!
selling all my endgame gear, if you want a direct line, hit me up ingame

@xBrandi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info