[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

I have seen people using "Crown of the Inward Eye" (Helmet). I tried it but got worse stats compared to Mindspiral.

Why are people still using it tho?
Been following this build and finally managed to get it all sorted but I do have a couple of questions regarding survivability.
I am very close on getting Skyforts, this will give me stun immunity and i was going to use Solaris/Lunaris for some extra dmg mitigation and this will enable me to use shield charge because it feels a lot better to me charging into packs and dropping brands, also it will give mee fortify for some extra survivability.
Any thoughts on that idea?
My gear is decent, mostly managed to get everything cheap, got lucky on some pieces.

"
I have seen people using "Crown of the Inward Eye" (Helmet). I tried it but got worse stats compared to Mindspiral.

It gives some phys mitigation. Apart from that I think Mindspiral is just better. But depends on preference again.

"
tona91 wrote:
I am very close on getting Skyforts, this will give me stun immunity and i was going to use Solaris/Lunaris for some extra dmg mitigation and this will enable me to use shield charge because it feels a lot better to me charging into packs and dropping brands, also it will give mee fortify for some extra survivability.
Any thoughts on that idea?

Go for it. Personally I don't feel I need the fortify. But I also don't care anymore if I die occasionally as I have no drive to push to 100.
Thx for the answer ended up using Cinderswallow Urn and it helped me a lot because i like to run headfirst into the packs and the sustain with it is insane.
Once again, thx for this awesome and super fun build.
is this something you would use? I bought it for fairly cheap and it's not qualitied neither it has perfect rolls but the global crit implicit and 79% increased mana cost makes me wanna use it.
Could someone explain Brand recall to me please? What does it exactly do, why do we use it? I'm reading the description and testing it out in game, but all it seems to be doing is moving existing brands mostly, though I'm guessing it allows us to have more brands up simultaneously, though I'm not sure of the mechanics behind it exactly.
"

This item used only with chayula amulet. Swapping mindspiral/atziri fobile to Crown of the Inward Eye/Presence of Chayula cause you to lose 3-5% damage and 116% mana regen, that hurt gameplay at first time actually, but you got antistun, 60% chaos resist, + 600-800 ES, some extra armour. The more mana you have, the better mindspiral/atziri fobile setup is. Which one to use is only your choice.
Hello!
I have really enjoyed this build and have a question about it.
Well I have some giga total dmg already and want to ask if there is any idea to upgrade my gear to get some more dmg? Maybe its possible to add some frenzy charges to it? If you could have some time to check my pob, it would be nice. Here is my pob.
https://pastebin.com/d0KueP5Q
Greetings

Last edited by Kieluch1 on Mar 24, 2020, 11:11:45 PM
"
Azevse28 wrote:
is this something you would use? I bought it for fairly cheap and it's not qualitied neither it has perfect rolls but the global crit implicit and 79% increased mana cost makes me wanna use it.

i wouldn't. you can't change the sockets and only get 1 red and I think less perfect ones without the corruption that has sockets is going to be much better.
"
supafiya1989 wrote:

i wouldn't. you can't change the sockets

Sorry but you can.
No sad feelings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info