[3.11] Poison BV Explosion Assassin - Super Speedy Mapper

Loving the build so far, is a real beast in mapping. Did simulcrum up to wave 20 without a problem, but the two last bosses hammared me hard. Did it at lvl 85, so it might have been a bit early. Im looking for advice on what to upgrade next. Mapping and regular mobs is easy, but id like it to have a bit more punch during boss fights :)
Trying the build rn and doing even some red tiers around lvvl 78. I already played a ton of builds, like necro, rf, coc, flicker and others. But this one, is one of the funnier, stronger and faster to me.

I'm just not seeing that much of "chains" on explosion, something i'm missing? i don't have the money to buy asenath gloves or explosion chests, but i'm using obliteration and carcass to try to compensate it. Am i missing something?
Hey, thanks for writing the guide. I was wondering if the build does well in the new delirium league too. Is the map clear speed still great with all these delirium mobs spawning after you went over a region and making you go back to get them ? I have some currency saved up and really liked the explosiony map clear that this build has.
Cheers
is this build sirius/uber elder viable? what should i change to get better single target or just kill big bosses
You dont need to change nothing just SWAP to 2x CIP or rly good Hunter dagger and shiled.
At page 8 or 7 I posted my sirus and Uber elder kills. To be add im vids im using AOE cluster jewels so no extra DMG from them
Last edited by madziar169 on Apr 5, 2020, 5:22:53 AM
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
Trying the build rn and doing even some red tiers around lvvl 78. I already played a ton of builds, like necro, rf, coc, flicker and others. But this one, is one of the funnier, stronger and faster to me.

I'm just not seeing that much of "chains" on explosion, something i'm missing? i don't have the money to buy asenath gloves or explosion chests, but i'm using obliteration and carcass to try to compensate it. Am i missing something?

You can craft 35% inc AoE medium jewels and 10% inc small ones to bust your "chain" potential but u rly need to craft explody chest to make the build feel rly good.

Obliterations are like less then 50% chance to explode chest is 100% so you might not see to many chains
Last edited by madziar169 on Apr 5, 2020, 5:32:51 AM
"
madziar169 wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:

You can craft 35% inc AoE medium jewels and 10% inc small ones to bust your "chain" potential but u rly need to craft explody chest to make the build feel rly good.

Obliterations are like less then 50% chance to explode chest is 100% so you might not see to many chains

Yea, i got it. Talked in game with Visor, he helped me a lot on the build.
Got the chest, a good hunter dagger and other stuff
now just getting some currencyes to get the +1 curse
"
madziar169 wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:

Yea, i got it. Talked in game with Visor, he helped me a lot on the build.
Got the chest, a good hunter dagger and other stuff
now just getting some currencyes to get the +1 curse
ill throw in an update as lvl 94. This build is a beast. Still using quite cheap equipment, but added corrupted blood immune on golden rule. I feel A LOT tankier, also having steelskin on LMB gives some extra EHP. So far ive killed Sirius at A6 deathless, shaper and all of his guardians are killed deathless. T16 maps and bosses are a joke. I have not tried juicing a map T16 to 100% yet, but it would not suprise me if it would be possible. Having a lot of AoE really makes a big difference in how safe the build feels as well.
I experimented a bit with the survivability of the build coz I wanted to level running t14 burals and deli orb t16 towers.

Wind Dancer :
-The easiest to use just put it and u will be more tanky if u can dodge shit :)
-For simulacrum and Wind Dancer Mistwall is recommended

Divine Flesh:
- best for tankines if u can get 90% chaos res but also the hardest to set up
- To use it u have to give up all of our ES
- Gear is kinda hard to combine but divine flesh give lots or extra tankines like rly loots
- to get 90% res u use:
Spoiler
Jewel like this:

it gives you 40% chaos res and +3to max chaos res and some str I needed. I was crafting it but the harbri meta step in and i lost all ma alt so I had to buy it xd #metaslave

Shield like this (this one is crap one for like 10c)

u need LIFE, +2% to Maximum resistances and any res you need - propobly chaos :)

Some ring with T1 chaos res if u can find one with open sufix that's great you will get 50% chaos res from one ring :)
I didn't find one for a goood price

and Divine Flesh jewel ofc

- u will give up antivenom and golder rule for it

Corrupted soul: (testing now)
- You get like 1k more ehp but getting es on this build is kinda meh so im quick fixing that with:

But I need to find better way of getting ES quickly

I divne my jewel a few times and got Blind on hit on no 1 point notable so i skipped Flesh&Stone for Arctic armor coz we are kinda low on physical damager rediction.

I swiched to Corrupted sould only coz I bought HH and I can't get 90% c res or at least 77% c res ( atziri flask will do the rest for mapping) and any ES form HH buffs will be lost while using divine flesh.

To sum up the build for now.

I bought HH for mind blowing (for me at least) 143.5ex, my gear isn't cheap ass well - needed to farm for it as well

I didn't ran in any party, didn't get super lucky on drops or get my currency from sky, I league started with BV poisson and you can do this with this build and do this kinda quick and what is the most important you will have lots of fun doing that :)

Didn't decide if I should use Corrupted sould or wind dancer or even Divine flesh if somehow I will cap my chaos res.

I hope someone will pick one and share why :)
Last edited by madziar169 on Apr 6, 2020, 8:26:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info