[3.11] Poison BV Explosion Assassin - Super Speedy Mapper

By "didn't use plague bearer at all" I was just trying to see how far I could get in the waves without using it. I used it once it was needed.

And ah, didn't realize I could divine those gloves! Thanks. I will look into a better chest.
"
coleipoo wrote:
Any thoughts on running Septic Spells on cluster jewels and have the ability to drop poison elsewhere?

We want our explosions to have 100% chance to poison. So Septic Spells doesn't help us because it's only for Spell Damage.
While playing Stormbrand myself this league, I got another gear idea.

Considering how strong Plaguebearer is, we could consider running Magna Eclipsis as our shield. It gives +2 level to all gems, so with Empower thats +4 levels for Plaguebearer (not including the regular bonus from Empower). It would mean around 20% more Plaguebearer damage and we also get +1 range at lvl 26 which we exactly reach if we just have a lvl20 Plaguebearer and a lvl3 Empower.

The shield also has elemental aegis which is a nice defensive layer.
Last edited by VisorX on Mar 26, 2020, 10:35:09 PM
"
VisorX wrote:

Considering how strong Plaguebearer is, we could consider running Magna Eclipsis as our shield. It gives +2 level to all gems, so with Empower thats +4 levels for Plaguebearer (not including the regular bonus from Empower). It would mean around 20% more Plaguebearer damage and we also get +1 range at lvl 26 which we exactly reach if we just have a lvl20 Plaguebearer and a lvl3 Empower.

160 str requirement.. ugh
"
VisorX wrote:

I actually like using
since it gives me Cannot be Frozen and allow me to use a curse immune flask.
Good points. Vix Lunaris seems better also because of the Strength requirement.

You should always be using a curse immune flask, but our way of getting freeze immune from Brine King or Life Flask (with corrupted blood jewel) is sketchy.
You can craft Cannot be frozen on boots :)

Have an Uber Elder Vid if you want to post it in the thread, but I had one unlucky death in it :/

So no EXP for me this time but the ending makes up for it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmiYnCL84ts

other GoL: Corrupt your daggers you don't need DoT dmg (power charges on crit is almost same dmg) and you can get frenzy on kill to get this sweet 12% more dmg while mapping.
could someone take a look at my build? i just swapped to this build to speed farm delirium so thats why gems are low level and many jewels are missing.

my problem is mainly single target damage right now. clear speed is alright but any big trash mobs/unique bosses/metamorph takes a good 20 ish seconds to kill. on PoB my Blade vortex dps is a fraction of that provided by the guide, even when i up all my gem levels to 20.

thanks in advance.
How would this dagger compare to cold iron point?

"
kirboolin wrote:
could someone take a look at my build? i just swapped to this build to speed farm delirium so thats why gems are low level and many jewels are missing.

my problem is mainly single target damage right now. clear speed is alright but any big trash mobs/unique bosses/metamorph takes a good 20 ish seconds to kill. on PoB my Blade vortex dps is a fraction of that provided by the guide, even when i up all my gem levels to 20.

thanks in advance.

You need to check all the right boxes like in my PoB. Your damage should be decent (>1million for BV alone). Make sure to make use of Wither Totems, Vaal BV and Plaguebearer against bosses.

"
ElJesse wrote:
How would this dagger compare to cold iron point?

In my PoB it's only 3.6% less BV damage than Cold Iron Point. And you will stuff 13% faster if you don't wait out full poison duration, that stat doesn't increase your overall damage output.
Great damage for our explosions, so certainly an improvement over cold iron point.

"
madziar169 wrote:
You can craft Cannot be frozen on boots :)

Have an Uber Elder Vid if you want to post it in the thread, but I had one unlucky death in it :/

So no EXP for me this time but the ending makes up for it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmiYnCL84ts

other GoL: Corrupt your daggers you don't need DoT dmg (power charges on crit is almost same dmg) and you can get frenzy on kill to get this sweet 12% more dmg while mapping.

Thanks for the vid. Still a great kill and nice for other players to look at.

The power charge on crit seems really nice as a bossing weapon. Otherwise I still prefer Hunter daggers and Atziri's Step.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info