[3.11] Poison BV Explosion Assassin - Super Speedy Mapper

Thinking about doing this build, but I've never done much crafting so it's sort of scary.

Is it worth it to buy a i85 crusader body armor and craft it myself, or just buy one of the ones with the mod already on it?

"
Bobakanoosh1 wrote:
Thinking about doing this build, but I've never done much crafting so it's sort of scary.

Is it worth it to buy a i85 crusader body armor and craft it myself, or just buy one of the ones with the mod already on it?

The mod is super rare, so basically all armors up for sale are failed crafts and there are a lot of people that are too lazy to craft or don't know how to. It should certainly be better to craft one yourself. Especially at this point of the league (later one there will be more people trying to craft 'perfect' chest and sell the others).

It's not super difficult. Buy a base that can get the right colors (evasion or es/evasion). Get it too high quality with perfect fossils (28-30%), could also use Hillock in Fortification for that. Than you just spam alts (augment if you only hit suffix) until you hit the mod. Prepare to use 1000+ alts. Than regal it and for now I would just craft some good life mod on it and 6link it. When you have the currency you can buy a hunter influence chest and get 'Additional Curse' Mod (not as rare as the explode mod). Make sure both of your chests have only one influence mod on them. Then use an Awakaner Orb on the hunter chest first and then on your crusader. It will retain item type, quality, sockets and links of the second item, but the mods will be rerolled. But you will be guaranteed to get the Explode mod and the Additonal Curse mod if those were the only influence mod on both items. At this point you just pray to get some decent other mods and roll with it. Hopefully you have an open prefix to craft some life mod. If it has only 3 mods you probably should multi-mod it. If its 4 mods, you can exalt the last mod. If you get unlucky and/or want something better, you can sell and try again (your other mods are totally random, so don't aim too high, if you can craft life and have one bad resist or something, thats generally fine). You could probably make a good profit crafting those chests, so not too bad.

"
Sio1993 wrote:
Didn't think much of the str requirement on the base before diving into this project but first results were damn good i feel like. The high str requirement should be doable, or am i better off selling this and trying to buy an equal but other base?

It's already 6linked, so getting the right colors will be very difficult. I would probably sell and try to craft/buy a new one.
Last edited by VisorX on Mar 23, 2020, 12:01:44 AM
spent ~2.3k alts getting it. Definetly not the best of rolls but I got the two so for now that's good enough. Time to actually level the build lol.

Getting this build set up and so far my explosions feel like shit, packs don't explode, only the mobs I tag which does nothing to speed up the clear.

I know I have a lot of gear to replace, levels to get and Ulab to do, but I don't really understand how any of those will help scale the explosions. Can anyone help? Character name is Gewi_blades.
Hi, again !
Did awakener lv8/simulacrum 20 waves/ leveled to 96 not rly using any rotas - just 2x beachhead I had spare / Shaper / generally all bosses I try the build can do it.

At the end it's not that hard to kill bosses on this character x:D

Spoiler

Need to change belt / watcher's eye can be better-the DoT multi one / get cannot be frozen boots / and rings need upgrade and the helmet probably will need to get a good base with 15% mana reservation and use hunter's orb because there is no good hunter base with this enchant :( But so far so good.

Im using the golden rule jewel + GV with xiabaqua seed but there is a big "?" don't know if just golden rule + some choas res on gear is enough to benefit form it.

The other problem is that im kinda low on mana, popobly enlighten lv4 is needed.
Last edited by madziar169 on Mar 24, 2020, 1:57:42 AM
can someone say does asenath and explo body stacks? the problem is asenath gloves only explode if there are corpses nearbly but they are exlode all the time?
Dont think thay stack.
Gloves need corpses to exlode, you will not have any corpses cuz of the explosion from body armour destroyed them :)
Got some more EX and im thinking on the timelss jewels more

Glorious Vanity - xiabaqua name for Divine Flesh is ok but I have 18%c res not stacked and the first few second in map or at boss can be rippy - dont rly like that on sirus xD

Glorious Vanity - with Corrupted Soul for 20%life as extra ES is popobly the best for tankines but i can't see a way to get ES at boss/trash without Urn from Mistermind. If any1 know a deacent way to get it plz share :)

and Wind Dancer for Maraketh jewel 20% less dmg if not been hit recently seems great to me :)
But don't know if more less 80% damage avoidance is enough to reliably use this one

any other ideas ? :)

On the other side:

Magnifire and assert dominace is nutts from 1 cluster jewel get if if u wish :)

that's 35% AoE
Last edited by madziar169 on Mar 24, 2020, 1:30:21 PM
Having problems with mana. Not my mana pool, but regen, any ideas?

edit: think I fixed it with a clarity. Dont have blood and sand though :(
Last edited by Beverice on Mar 24, 2020, 7:43:27 PM
"
madziar169 wrote:

The best craft atm. to finish it need a nice fatty slam :) popobly i will go for a sufix.

Can you go over your crafting process on getting this?

Is the process the same as double-influenced chestplate with explode/+1 curse? (using awakener orb, etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info