[3.11] Poison BV Explosion Assassin - Super Speedy Mapper

Hello VisorX

I'm trying out this build as SSF and I'm wondering what stats I'm looking for to get more damage. The build is a lot of fun even though I' missing Coralito's Signature and "enemies explode". So my questions is what stats should i be looking for before I even can make enemies explode and the flask to get more damage?

How did you manage to get the flask? Luck or targeting farming?

Anymore tips for a SSF character?

Best Regards
Looks awesome
"
epicslaphappy wrote:
Hello VisorX

I'm trying out this build as SSF and I'm wondering what stats I'm looking for to get more damage. The build is a lot of fun even though I' missing Coralito's Signature and "enemies explode". So my questions is what stats should i be looking for before I even can make enemies explode and the flask to get more damage?

Anymore tips for a SSF character?

Best Regards

this build works for SSF quite well.
this build also basically already exists, you can see it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125/page/1

for the flask you can try to farm einhar

you can also use obliteration wands for the explosions instead of an explodey chest or gloves - until you can get them, anyway. this is probably the best way to break into mapping in SSF. obliteration wands are pretty easy to get and they work like a charm
Wow, there has lot been going on today here.

"
Just got it to lvl 80 and It's one of the fastest mappers I've played. My favorite part so far is how easy the gearing was. I was able to craft everything but my helm, boots, gloves and rings.

I feel zeels amplifier is 100% not needed your aoe is already really big with 20% quality bv and plague bearer.

I'm very glad it's working out for you. The AoE of Zeels would be mainly to scale the explosions. You are right that it's not needed, but could be a nice bonus if you can afford to run the shield.

Devotos sounds like a nice idea for speedy mapping. You may even get some good enchants for us for a decent price like you.

"
epicslaphappy wrote:

Anymore tips for a SSF character

"
xMustard wrote:
this build works for SSF quite well.
this build also basically already exists, you can see it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125/page/1

The other build has an entirely different skill tree and other gearing. The specialty of my build is that it's focussed taking only items/nodes that also improve our explosions. (despair on hit, AoE, etc.)

I do agree that Obliteration wands are a good replacement. Also make sure to use Plaguebearer, without explosions it will even do more heavy lifting. The AoE nodes could still be worth it for Obliteration and Plaguebearer, but if you feel you are lacking overall damage, you could think about taking damage nodes insted of AoE.

Making up for Coralitos is really hard. Make sure to use poison support, because you are lacking the chance to poison from Coralitos! To make up for the poison duration a bit, you could annoint something with good poison duration like Dirty Techniques.

To get the flask, you could try to ancient orb flasks (never too bad for SSF) or chance diamond flasks.
Added build link for the PoB web interface: https://pob.party/share/inederitooamom
i'm going to start new league with this one. Probably going the double obliteration thing until i have some other source of explosions. Is there any other skill that i can level with without respecing too much besides ED/contagion/bane?
Hey guys I just got a sick weapon I "think" for this spec. 60 percent chance to deal 100 percent MORE damage with poison. Just curious what I should craft on it? Is Chaos Damage Multiplier the best stat? Thanks!

Also I'm playing this build on Hardcore, any suggestions to make it more HC viable? So far the only difference I'm doing is Ahn's Heritage for shield and maybe some more defensive flasks like the evasion one.

that mod doesn't work with spells, as it has to be "poisons inflicted with this weapon". so only attacks will make use of that mod
Hello,

Thanks for sharing your build.

I'm coming back for delirium after a little break, ( kinda failed last season and burnout with a build that wasn't suited for metamorph).

I get that your build is OK for SSF, but how is doing the build before you get that chest affixe ?
I guess you can't have it before a few days into the league. Is this still OK for a fresh start?
Thanks

Delirium looks very nice and if the delirium mobs have considerably higher life pools, then our build could fit very nicely, because our explosion damage scales with monster life.

I was actually able to delve somewhat deep where I was pretty much just carried by the explosions. Takes 1-2 seconds to get the first mob to die, but then the explosion chains do the rest.

But let's see what the patchnotes bring for us. It's possible Poison BV or the explosion chest get nerfed in some way.

"
felipesallum wrote:
i'm going to start new league with this one. Probably going the double obliteration thing until i have some other source of explosions. Is there any other skill that i can level with without respecing too much besides ED/contagion/bane?

For not respeccing much it should be a spell based chaos DoT, so there is not really much besides that. Soulrend and Dark Pact I guess. But you can switch to BV in act4, so shouldn't bother you much.

"
Also I'm playing this build on Hardcore, any suggestions to make it more HC viable? So far the only difference I'm doing is Ahn's Heritage for shield and maybe some more defensive flasks like the evasion one.

You already got the correct answer regarding the weapon.

For hardcore I would probably try to get physical damage reduction and chaos resists. Like maybe run a temple helmet instead a fossil crafted one. You could also drop a damage cluster to get more life somewhere.

"
lakusas wrote:
I get that your build is OK for SSF, but how is doing the build before you get that chest affixe ?
I guess you can't have it before a few days into the league. Is this still OK for a fresh start?
Thanks

The build is especially made for the explosions. You could still work around the chest affix with Asenath's Gentle Touch or Sporeguard (both tough to find in SSF too) or more reasonably with Obliteration Wands. I haven't tested it with the wands.

Regular Poison BV without any explosions is a good build and good SSF start too, but I would not do that heavy investment going for the AoE nodes. You are better off pathing through the bottom part like this guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

I think as a Poison BV SSF start, Pathfinder is an interesting choice too, especially because you get the Poison prolif.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info