[3.11] Poison BV Explosion Assassin - Super Speedy Mapper

What about using saffell's frame for +4% max res with divine flesh, also you get some spell block + it is easy to get corrupt for 7-8% phys taken as elemental for a bit more tankiness?
this might be a good idea but no life on it or chaos res you might get on rare one
Got awsome ring for 75choas res and new shield with chaos res too and manage to cap my res with divine flesh and HH will go with that on paper 90% choas res and 77 ele looks kinda nice will see how it works on big bosses :)
Last edited by madziar169 on Apr 6, 2020, 4:04:47 PM
Witchfire Brew flask so bad? im wanna use cluster jewel+witchfire(wish for death+master of fear)
Anyone have a PoB for this? Looking for something thats been used for wave 20 farming and bosses?
Trying out some builds before the next league, this one was fun :D

It was a version without Cluster Jewels, but I guess you could use the Gear with CLuster Jewels, too

Now selling my stuff to try something else.
Including Thread of Hope/Intuitive Leap/Poison+Life+CDoT-Jewel
Including Awakened Unleash.
Amulet only has 1 Influence.
40% Chaos Res, rest Capped. Enough Str/Int/Dex.
Gloves were Crusader with Temp Chains+ Despair, but I will need those for another build

If anyone is interested message me here or ign please.

Here is a PoB:https://pastebin.com/xtFh4RtQ
I am no expert, so you might have to change the Configuration a bit...
Last edited by zweckform on May 16, 2020, 4:42:42 AM
Hey guys. Haven't touched PoE in the last 2 months. Now ready for the new league.

The build is largely unaffected by all regular patch notes. However GGG adjusted tons of passive tree and cluster jewel passives which might affect our choices.

I will probably update the guide within the next 24 hours.
Overview passive tree changes:

- Coordination (buffed): +2% cast speed - we were always gonna take this
- Entropy (nerfed): -4% Damage over Time - we were always gonna take this
- Coldhearted Calculation (buffed): Now has 12% damage instead of 12% attack and spell damage. Our explosions are actually neither attack nor spell damage. So this is a nice buff.
- Atrophy (nerfed): lost the 8% chaos resistance - this cluster was already one I was ready to skip, especially when you got cluster jewels, you probably still take it for levelling
- Hunter's Gambit (nerfed): lost 10% faster Poison Damage - it was one of the best annoint, now you probably gonna take something else
- Fatal Toxins (changed): All the smaller nodes on this cluster are changed. In the end we get pretty much the same.
- Revenge of the Hunted (buffed): Slightly buffed evasion for this cluster
- Method to the Madness (nerfed): Already wasn't a huge cluster damage wise and not taken in my regular trees.
- Dire Torment (buffed): They want to make Perfect Agony more attractive for DoT builds. It does still nothing for explosions, but you might pick it if you wanna boost single target.

Cluster jewel changs:

- Wicked Pall (nerfed): Lost 10% skill effect duration. That node was absolutely insane. Is still good.
- Towering Threat (buffed): Gained 3% life, so now has 8% life and 10% AoE. Thats a super nice node, you can get it on small life clusters or medium AoE.
- Assert Dominance (nerfed): This was crazy on AoE clusters. Still good for us.
- Circling Oblivion (changed): Lost 15% skill effect duration. Gained 5% DoT and Poison Duration. Still an insane damage boost for longer bossfights, but doesn't help with BV uptime anymore.
- Evil Eye (changed): Now blinds enemies for 4 seconds when you inflict non-aura curses. We always do that (when we have a curse on hit gloves or ring) and our curses spread fast with explosions. This node is now super strong IMO. It lost some attack dodge.

Conclusion: Our passive trees will not change. Atrophy nerf makes it slightly more attractive to drop it when you go clusters. Hunter's Gambit is longer one of the best annointments.

The biggest in my opinion is the Evil Eye notable on Curse Clusters. That's a reliable way to blind (for 4 seconds) in addition to the 5% DPS the node already gave. We were already running Flesh and Stone for blind. If you get Evil Eye you could get Aspect of the Spider as an aura instead. (or Skitterbots but you would have to get some reduced reservation)

Please tell me if I missed something or you got other suggestions.
Last edited by VisorX on Jun 17, 2020, 9:04:56 AM
Do you think Wind Dancer would be worth it by skipping the whole path to scion life?
"
scwhd wrote:
Do you think Wind Dancer would be worth it by skipping the whole path to scion life?

Oh, good point. I forgot, that Wind Dancer is on the tree now.

You could also drop everything left off Heart and Soul and get two AoE clusters instead. I included a skilltree for that in the PoB: https://pastebin.com/vNtyHk9t

I don't think Wind Dancer is super valuable. But the tree doesn't actually look that bad.

You will have a bit more of strength issues, but you could use Immortal Call (which doesn't need lvl20 like Steelskin) in that case, which actually isn't bad if we are running Overcharged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info