[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

"
chendalin wrote:
I need some help against chaos damage. It has been the main source of my deaths.

Best solution to that is to improve your HP pool and maybe craft some chaos res on the rares you have available. You can get chaos res on jewels too.

"
Love2Spade wrote:
i can't afford the watchers eye, going to try this build with molten strike instead of winters orb, since molten strike is an attack and not a spell i can get energy shield gain from almost anything, and it should make the build 10x tankier with hp on hit.

There have been a lot of soulthirst melee builds before, they use soultaker to make it work. They work great, I doubt it will be as tanky as this build though.

This build has 2,946 LGOH/second against a single target at 150 souleater. That's with only one shaper LGOH ring. If you have a vitality LGOH Watcher's eye you will be looking at 10,032 LOGH/s with the same situation.

Then you are completely immune to phys damage, so you prevent all phys and gain a percentage as life regen from the jugg ascendancy. You get that life regen + base life regen (generally around 600 in this build), plus leech if you can fit it in the build (from a ring or watcher's eye).

Basically it's an absolutely absurd amount of sustain. You will go immediately back to full HP after being hit.
k, i'm still going to try this build, but i need to farm first. i have 3 questions though.

the build says theres about 1000 energy shield, theres these monsters with a blue skill idk what it is maybe chaos dmg or something, but it instantly drains my energy shield, and with molten strike it should be filling full every attack, but when i get enough e shield to cast it, it doesn't go up any, so i'm stuck not being able to attack.

will i have trouble casting like this with winter orb?

my 2nd question

pathofbuilding shows around 20k dps
end game, how does it do enough before i get the stacks to kill them?

3rd
this build is tanky from the defenses, what do you think about combining this.

http://tldrexile.com/pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118774

i dont have the link to the saved one in my path of building but,
its got 26k ES with 3k ES regain
9k mana
50% of all res +100% chaos resist
90% phy reduction

with 9k mana the pots not gonna fill your mana, so there would be no need for the chest plate with added damage

multi watcher eyes that give es on hit, would be way more then you can get from hp on hit

combining the build would reduce some of the stats posted ofc
it uses a similar skill tree path too.
Last edited by Love2Spade on Apr 28, 2019, 3:33:46 PM
"
(Helmet 30% + 20 quality COH 10% + Skill Tree 5%).

and then you do 30+30+10+5=75 ?

excuse me sir, to me 30% helmet on a lv21 temp chain gem with no quality is 30+(0.3*30)=39% ... and not 60%

also you the first shackles build i see without quality on temp chain ... so am i just missing criticals information here ?
Last edited by TriHard_From_France on Apr 28, 2019, 11:48:51 PM
"
"
(Helmet 30% + 20 quality COH 10% + Skill Tree 5%).

and then you do 30+30+10+5=75 ?

excuse me sir, to me 30% helmet on a lv21 temp chain gem with no quality is 30+(0.3*30)=39% ... and not 60%

also you the first shackles build i see without quality on temp chain ... so am i just missing criticals information here ?

This build doesn't care about the reduction in movement speed. The point is to scale 'other effects on cursed enemies expire 40% slower'.
Last edited by Oscrix on Apr 29, 2019, 2:10:07 PM
I find the build much more enjoyable when you swap Death's Oath with Eternity Shroud and play with Shavronne's Ring and Omeyocan Boots. It seems like I'm dying wayyyy less with that setup. Things said this build is INSANE
"
elsicario1 wrote:
I find the build much more enjoyable when you swap Death's Oath with Eternity Shroud and play with Shavronne's Ring and Omeyocan Boots. It seems like I'm dying wayyyy less with that setup. Things said this build is INSANE

I wanted to thoroughly test the eternity shroud setup before I write up a second portion of the guide for it, but I have to agree. Omeyocan + Shavronnes lets your net health regen be much higher, and it's a little less hassle avoiding the need to kill in the last 12 seconds.

I will be adding a subsection to this guide on how to do this setup, alongside other discoveries that improve defenses, damage, and clearspeed for both variants at the beginning of next week.

I'll always thoroughly test new ideas before I post them here, because I don't want guide users to invest in something that turns out to be not worth it. Additionally, the Eternity Shroud setup is very, very endgame. It becomes better than the Death's Oath setup after a lot more investment. The Death's Oath variant is still a good budget option. I also have a couple budget alternatives I have been testing that will be added to this guide hopefully next week.
Can anyone let me know what the crafts are for the sceptres? I tried to have someone craft it and they said it wasn't possible.
"
horrorsspawn wrote:
Can anyone let me know what the crafts are for the sceptres? I tried to have someone craft it and they said it wasn't possible.

You can add me in-game, and I will craft the mods for you if I'm on :)
Hi Oscrix,
I try to follow your build, some of items I gathered already. I can make some damage and stacks but I bother with HP degen(death oath) and after some time I can't use skills(no mana/energy enough). Could you take a look on my items setup and advice what is necessary to fix this?
I know I got incorrect watcher's eye atm.
maybe craft on flask (3% life regen) would help? But I don't veiled this yet :) I just used what I have got. character lv 84
https://pastebin.com/fjW2BXsb
Last edited by DanioOFP on Apr 30, 2019, 5:01:16 PM
"
DanioOFP wrote:
Hi Oscrix,
I try to follow your build, some of items I gathered already. I can make some damage and stacks but I bother with HP degen(death oath) and after some time I can't use skills(no mana/energy enough). Could you take a look on my items setup and advice what is necessary to fix this?
I know I got incorrect watcher's eye atm.
maybe craft on flask (3% life regen) would help? But I don't veiled this yet :) I just used what I have got. character lv 84
https://pastebin.com/fjW2BXsb

I can craft the 3% life regen mod on a sanctified mana flask with no suffix. That life regen will help you a lot as far as sustaining goes. As it stands your character has barely enough life regen to have a net increase over death's oath. with 3% more you will be at +200 instead of +80.

Your mana/energy for skills won't work until you get the watcher's eye. There are some other ways to do it (-to maximum cost on rings), but the watcher's eye adds a lot of survivability too with MOM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info