[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

*looks at first expensive piece to buy Watchers Eye*

Sees cheapest is 4ex

welp, guess I won't be playing this build at all this league lol
Why Solstice Vigil enhances the time temp chains is up if you are casting it on curse on hit?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
I know people have suggested the omeyocan boots, I think if you run that with a shav's ring in the right slot I belive, im not sure if thats worth giving up ring+boots for different chest. maybe just for coloring to some players.

I didnt do a full map with it but with omeyocan+shavs ring i was staying at 0 manas with a sanctified up

Last edited by xDDDDDDDDDDD on Apr 9, 2019, 10:45:09 PM
Aren't you getting 30% TC from helm not 15%?
"
skadmadoo wrote:
Aren't you getting 30% TC from helm not 15%?

Yeah, you get 30%, but you only really need 15% of it.

"
I know people have suggested the omeyocan boots, I think if you run that with a shav's ring in the right slot I belive, im not sure if thats worth giving up ring+boots for different chest. maybe just for coloring to some players.

I didnt do a full map with it but with omeyocan+shavs ring i was staying at 0 manas with a sanctified up

Interesting. I'll test with this for a bit and report back. Allowing access to a different unique chest could well be worth it.

EDIT: After testing, yes this works. You might need to pick up some more max mana on the tree or gear, but you can use Omeyocan and Shavronne's Revelation instead of a Death's Oath. If you take that route resists will be a bit more annoying, BUT you will get access to Inpulsa's, Eternity Shroud, or whatever other unique chest piece. I'll add a section to the post detailing this.
Last edited by Oscrix on Apr 10, 2019, 12:28:05 AM
"
Oscrix wrote:
"

Interesting. I'll test with this for a bit and report back. Allowing access to a different unique chest could well be worth it.

EDIT: After testing, yes this works. You might need to pick up some more max mana on the tree or gear, but you can use Omeyocan and Shavronne's Revelation instead of a Death's Oath. If you take that route resists will be a bit more annoying, BUT you will get access to Inpulsa's, Eternity Shroud, or whatever other unique chest piece. I'll add a section to the post detailing this.

Ah my bad I should have mentioned I had a 20% max mana, if that isnt enough depending on gear affixes or level, the mana right behind mom could be enough by itself, I don't know any exact breakpoints. Thanks for looking into my claim though much appreciated
does it work if i get spell dmg leech as es insted of the watchers eye?
"
aTuahPrimaaa wrote:
does it work if i get spell dmg leech as es insted of the watchers eye?

Because of how fast this build casts its single target spell with 1200%+ cast speed, energy shield leech isn't enough to cover the costs. You'd need to be leeching 1,600+ energy shield a second.

If you don't care about using a single target spell, you can get enough -cost through crafting on your rings and the skill tree to make your Winter Orb, Blade Vortex, and Leap Slam free. Then you don't need eldritch battery or the energy shield stuff.
So would you say it's better to run with the boot+ring setup oder death's oath?
If boot+ring is better which chest aside from eternity shroud would you consider? (cause the shroud is definitely high end budget :D )
Is the three mana flasks really necassary? I figure 1 and a couple uniques might be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info