[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

Been watching your stream and enjoy the game play as it's different yet still insanely strong build. two questions though, to match your items what would it cost me and and secondaly I hear a lot of smashing keys and wondering what and why; I don't fully understand the build so thinking you need to keep spamming flasks/skills?

Cheers.
"
skadmadoo wrote:
Is the three mana flasks really necassary? I figure 1 and a couple uniques might be better.

If you use multiple mana flasks you get the suffixes from all of them. Having unique flasks would be pretty pointless, because you can't use any flasks or else you will lose your Souleater stacks.

"
Phukka wrote:

Been watching your stream and enjoy the game play as it's different yet still insanely strong build. two questions though, to match your items what would it cost me and and secondaly I hear a lot of smashing keys and wondering what and why; I don't fully understand the build so thinking you need to keep spamming flasks/skills?

Cheers.

Thanks for watching the stream! To match my items I think it would cost around 12-14ex total. As for the spamming of buttons, thats just me mashing my spacebar for leap slam to be able to move around. Thats really the only thing you need to do in the build when it gets rolling other than refreshing your abilities, and using your single target skill for tougher enemies.

I find that tapping leap slam rapidly gives you more control when you have 1200%+ attack speed, so thats why it sounds like im smashing my keys.
Why Solstice Vigil enhances the time temp chains is up if you are casting it on curse on hit and not blasphemy?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Why Solstice Vigil enhances the time temp chains is up if you are casting it on curse on hit and not blasphemy?

Solstice Vigil's 'Shaper's Presence' increases the duration of buffs on you. This increases your flask duration.
Hey i got 2 questions:

Did you level all the way to endgame using herald of agony? Or what did you do after act7?

Is the deaths oath or boots and ring method better? In your Profile you changed to boots and run as well.
If I want to use boots and ring as well what’s a good alternative to the eternity shroud? Simply loreweave?

Thanks for the build. Am starting act 7 today. Looking forward to the endgame

Thanks for the info, when I get back from holiday I'll be following your guide =)
Last edited by Phukka on Apr 11, 2019, 12:32:35 PM
"
extra1477 wrote:
Hey i got 2 questions:

Did you level all the way to endgame using herald of agony? Or what did you do after act7?

Is the deaths oath or boots and ring method better? In your Profile you changed to boots and run as well.
If I want to use boots and ring as well what’s a good alternative to the eternity shroud? Simply loreweave?

Thanks for the build. Am starting act 7 today. Looking forward to the endgame

I powered through and used Herald of Agony all the way. It just slows down a bit.

I've been testing the new configuration and it definitely has its merits. Being able to use a different chest piece is nice if you are able to fix your resists etc in other departments. I think Loreweave, Inpulsas, and Eternity Shroud are all good choices if you go down that path.

Play-style wise it feels identical to using a Death's Oath, but the setup will likely cost you another 1ex to get going, ignoring the cost of the chest piece.
Hey man, thanks for the mana flask craft! I don't have the currency to try to do the build yet (so my questions may be obvious or stupid, please forgive me), but I have 3 questions:

1. How do you keep your temp chains curse up: do you even use winter orb / BV in that clip? It's so fast it's so hard to see lol. (Also wouldn't WO 1 shot everything before your BV even touches and curses them?)

2. Does temp chain / solstice Vigil affect Death's Oath's chaos damage duration? Because wouldn't 3s be kind of short of a window in low density maps or when you want to pickup stuff

3. Does temp chain / solstice Vigil affect WO/BV duration?
I think his BV has a ton of Area added so it hits any thing he can move to fast enough on screen. Off screen winter orb prob killed it.
"
Retorted wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the mana flask craft! I don't have the currency to try to do the build yet (so my questions may be obvious or stupid, please forgive me), but I have 3 questions:

1. How do you keep your temp chains curse up: do you even use winter orb / BV in that clip? It's so fast it's so hard to see lol. (Also wouldn't WO 1 shot everything before your BV even touches and curses them?)

2. Does temp chain / solstice Vigil affect Death's Oath's chaos damage duration? Because wouldn't 3s be kind of short of a window in low density maps or when you want to pickup stuff

3. Does temp chain / solstice Vigil affect WO/BV duration?

No problem!

1. BV applies Temporal Chains. Note that your increases to duration apply to Temporal Chains itself, so when you apply it it actually lasts for ~30+ seconds. Just leap slamming around you should be naturally be hitting stuff frequently enough to keep the buff going.

2. Yes. I believe the actual duration of the Death's Oath debuff is 12 seconds for this build.

3. Yep! So maintaining BV and Winter Orb is very easy while mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info