[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

"
lapilesos wrote:

Why shouldn't they?

Blight League patch notes:
"

Mana flasks at all levels have been rebalanced. In general, they will recover more mana over less time than previously, and have more uses. They can also roll several useful new modifiers.

We won't know for sure until the patch lands. This is just something to look out for if you are planning to league start with this build.
Well this is anyways not a starter build :)

There still some flask duration nodes - maybe they will help in case of duration nerf?

Flask duration is all multiplicative off of the base duration. Unfortunately the sanctified mana flask duration has been nerfed from 14 seconds to 6.5 seconds. This build is likely not possible this patch, unless there's a new long duration flask.
"
Flask duration is all multiplicative off of the base duration. Unfortunately the sanctified mana flask duration has been nerfed from 14 seconds to 6.5 seconds. This build is likely not possible this patch, unless there's a new long duration flask.

Indeed. R.I.P.
As has been said here, this build is pretty much dead. Many different changes this patch have conspired to kill it. I'll leave the thread up for reference in case it might be brought back later.
So we back bois? Can I be The MuscleMan Again???? new flask duration nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info