[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Fatvapehit/VAWCBosser?i=0&search=item%3DSoulthirst

Here is my take on the musclemancer in 3.7 HC Legion. Extremely smooth and the fastest delver i have ever played, clearing monster lvl 78+ delves easy.
"

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Fatvapehit/VAWCBosser?i=0&search=item%3DSoulthirst

Here is my take on the musclemancer in 3.7 HC Legion. Extremely smooth and the fastest delver i have ever played, clearing monster lvl 78+ delves easy

I tried quing multiple mana and as soon as o new one starts the count resets so why get 5? Pls tell me im missing somthing so i can queu 5 of them haha
Can someone check my char and tell me what i´m doing wrong? my mana flasks end after like 2 seconds???
"
I tried quing multiple mana and as soon as o new one starts the count resets so why get 5? Pls tell me im missing somthing so i can queu 5 of them haha

If you get 5 saturated sanctified mana flasks, you can activate them all at the same time and get soul eater until the first flask effect expires.

Basically with my flasks I am completely immune to bleeding, poison, frezze, shock and ignite because they all are active all the time.
Last edited by Fatvapehit on Jul 27, 2019, 5:36:58 PM
"
f you get 5 saturated sanctified mana flasks, you can activate them all at the same time and get soul eater until the first flask effect expires.

Basically with my flasks I am completely immune to bleeding, poison, frezze, shock and ignite because they all are active all the time.

christ im so dumb ty sir apreciated
Is there an indigon variant of this build? Indigon would annihilate your manapool and fix all your "I don't want mana" problems, plus you get insane damage boost whenever you channel your winter orb. Also you would benefit from mana flasks heal life too. What do you think about it?
cool idea, but it sucks so much compared to just using a hh. Deaths are super annoying, u dont one shot rares, can't clear leagion good, u mana flask dont stay up for the whole map so you cant kill boss. but atleast ur fast with your 50 ex build =)
Does the Death's Oath version of this build still work? or does it have to be the new version
If sanctified mana flasks don't last 14 seconds in 3.8, this build is basically dead right?
"
If sanctified mana flasks don't last 14 seconds in 3.8, this build is basically dead right?

Why shouldn't they?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info