[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

Can you use Kaom's Roots Titan Greaves instead of unstoppable and take Berserker for attack speed or does attack speed not improve the build?
"
Phukka wrote:
Can you use Kaom's Roots Titan Greaves instead of unstoppable and take Berserker for attack speed or does attack speed not improve the build?

You can, but attack speed only helps you leap slam faster. You would be losing tankiness of jugg and also have a harder time filling out resists so it's not worth it in my opinion. After a few stacks of souleater you're not gonna feel a single difference in clearspeed.

If you meant taking other ascendancy points instead of unstoppable, undeniable is quite useless since it's attack speed and unrelenting is not really worth it since you are going to have permanent immortal call uptime.
That was very entertaining to watch!

I will try this once league ends if it is not nerfed, but I suspect it will. Maybe it will be salvageable, will see.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
fruity_kuala wrote:
You can, but attack speed only helps you leap slam faster. You would be losing tankiness of jugg and also have a harder time filling out resists so it's not worth it in my opinion. After a few stacks of souleater you're not gonna feel a single difference in clearspeed.

If you meant taking other ascendancy points instead of unstoppable, undeniable is quite useless since it's attack speed and unrelenting is not really worth it since you are going to have permanent immortal call uptime.

Ah Ok, thanks. Still new to poe and this build seems to bend the rules which makes it even harder for me to follow.
Could https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fenumus%27_Spinnerets and some item that give spider's used to replace watcher's eye?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Could https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fenumus%27_Spinnerets and some item that give spider's used to replace watcher's eye?

In theory yes. I haven't tested it yet though, so I don't know if it feels smooth while mapping, as you aren't going to have Aspect of the Spider applying to everything you hit.
Is call of the brotherhood only there for the shock?
how much extra damage the shock worth?

Thanks!
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Anyone had a problem, where their souleater stacks just falls of randomly in the middle of flasks, can someone check my profile, I cant figure it out.
TIME TO BUILD A BROMANCER
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Is call of the brotherhood only there for the shock?
how much extra damage the shock worth?

Thanks!

Call of the brotherhood is there for shock AND to convert lightning to cold, which with Elemental as Extra Chaos adds even more chaos dmg. On my setup it adds ~4,000 chaos dmg per hit to wave of conviction. It's not 100% necessary but its probably the best damage ring while still having a shaper LGOH ring.

"

Anyone had a problem, where their souleater stacks just falls of randomly in the middle of flasks, can someone check my profile, I cant figure it out.

This is a bug I have encountered several times playing the build. I'm not 100% sure what causes it but it just happens. I'd like to submit a bug report about it but not sure the situation that causes it.
Last edited by Oscrix on Apr 13, 2019, 2:30:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info