[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

"
chendalin wrote:
Build...

You have some insanely good items, but you are using Enigmatic Defence on Tree while using Sceptres.

How much did your L-ring and helmet cost?

Your life is so low even with dodge nodes. How often do you die and get one-banged?

You are all out damage, what's your damage broken down per element?

I was working on a similar tree, going through Trickery and picking up Projectile Damage and Elemental Damage nodes but feel SnowForged is easier to get to an offers more damage?!?!?!
Last edited by Phukka on Apr 26, 2019, 10:09:18 AM
yes Enigmatic Defence is a useless node but I need it for inspired learning.

dmg at hideout is 1826 cold, 3104 fire, 341 lightning, 6213 chaos

the ring and helm is cheap..
"
chendalin wrote:

Get Deep Thoughts instead of Inspiration and you'll have what you need without wasting those points.
Just starting to try your build ;) thanks for the guide

I have one Question your Forum Title ist "Immune to Phys Damage"
How do we get this? I read the guide and dont know where the immunity comes from
"
Phukka wrote:
"
chendalin wrote:

Get Deep Thoughts instead of Inspiration and you'll have what you need without wasting those points.

Deep thoughts doesn't work. It's not in range for inspired learning.
"
chendalin wrote:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/chendalin/WINTERORBJUGG?i=2&search=item%3DSoulthirst

Here's my build. I redone the tree. Use 2 inspired learning and - mana cost jewel and ring to not use eldrich battery. Any comments on to change? I'm still new to poe. This is my second league

I added a blue nightmare so I can get power charges

Overall I wreck double beyond t16 maps and its very fun. Delve is very enjoyable and profitable being pretty much immune to darkness

Cool variant man! I thought about doing double inspired so it's nice to see someone tried it out. Looks like your chars a little squishy though, do you end up dying much?

"
Frenzylord wrote:

Just starting to try your build ;) thanks for the guide

I have one Question your Forum Title ist "Immune to Phys Damage"
How do we get this? I read the guide and dont know where the immunity comes from

Hi! Thanks for trying the build! This build is immune to physical damage because of the triggered Immortal Call, which has a 100% uptime with our increased buff duration.
Have you looked into a Zerphi's Heart version?

Would make it so much stronger if we could use different boots, belt and ring. Sure, it's expensive, but feel it'll be well worth it.
I need some help against chaos damage. It has been the main source of my deaths.
i can't afford the watchers eye, going to try this build with molten strike instead of winters orb, since molten strike is an attack and not a spell i can get energy shield gain from almost anything, and it should make the build 10x tankier with hp on hit.
Last edited by Love2Spade on Apr 28, 2019, 10:26:53 AM
you dont need the watcher's eye. You can run winter orb by getting a watcher's eye clarity with -mana cost and any ring craft with -mana cost.

you can look at my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chendalin/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info