[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

"
History35453 wrote:
Thanks for crafting the flask and the Trigger socketed Spells on my weapon.

I always wanted to play a Souleater build and this stuff is the real stuff. You are zooming like Flash through the maps and everything is bombed to death from trillions of projectiles.

Happy Easter

Glad your enjoying the build man!

"
is there a hc version of this ?

Not yet, but I have begun theorycrafting a more HC viable version :)

For us no pob plebs can you post a skill tree link pls.
"
epicsting wrote:
For us no pob plebs can you post a skill tree link pls.

Sure thing, here you go

https://tinyurl.com/musclemancer
Finished build today. Still getting hang of mechanics but managed to get up close to 300 stacks a few times. Having a lot of fun. Thanks for the glorious build. Still hunting for the 3% regen flask craft if i happen to catch you on.

Thanks,

Char = Frostijugg
Getting the hang of this build now and it really insane madness, albeit you need density to get going.

Curious, is Conqueror's Potency &/or Self-Flagellation, although I don't really know if there's any other curse you'd want to self-cast.

Cheers!
Great Build
Last edited by Abcrest on Apr 27, 2019, 6:01:15 AM
"
Zergburgler wrote:
Finished build today. Still getting hang of mechanics but managed to get up close to 300 stacks a few times. Having a lot of fun. Thanks for the glorious build. Still hunting for the 3% regen flask craft if i happen to catch you on.

Thanks,

Char = Frostijugg

Glad your having fun! Enjoy the Flask!

"
Phukka wrote:
Getting the hang of this build now and it really insane madness, albeit you need density to get going.

Curious, is Conqueror's Potency &/or Self-Flagellation, although I don't really know if there's any other curse you'd want to self-cast.

Cheers!

Conqueror's potency isn't necessary, we are already above the curse cap, in fact if you have a 30% curse enchant helmet you can stand to drop curse effectiveness from the tree. But it's an option if you don't have the helmet/need to get curse effectiveness other ways.

Self flagellation is just a % increase in damage which is pretty meh, and none of the other curses would benefit us from being cursed like temp chains, so probably not. Using the jewel sockets to get more HP seems like the best option since the damage is already nuts!
OK, thanks.

Eternity Shroud considerably more powerful?

Wasn't sure if to improve my gear elsewhere and ignore Eternity Shroud and get Onslaught boots with 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently Enchant. So 20% cast speed from Onslaught, another 16% from enchant good/worthwhile?

Also, what about the Duration Support GEM, does that help anywhere?

As for the helm and 30% temporal chains. I might search for 15% and get better stats and keep Curse Effect on the tree until I can afford 30% with strong stats on the helm
Last edited by Phukka on Apr 21, 2019, 4:23:50 PM
"
Phukka wrote:
OK, thanks.

Eternity Shroud considerably more powerful?

Wasn't sure if to improve my gear elsewhere and ignore Eternity Shroud and get Onslaught boots with 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently Enchant. So 20% cast speed from Onslaught, another 16% from enchant good/worthwhile?

Also, what about the Duration Support GEM, does that help anywhere?

As for the helm and 30% temporal chains. I might search for 15% and get better stats and keep Curse Effect on the tree until I can afford 30% with strong stats on the helm

I think the eternity shroud + omeyocan shavronnes setup is quite good. It adds a significant amount of damage to the build and you don't have to worry about Death's Oath degen, but it does cost a good deal more (~10ex by my estimate)

If you want to spend more on the build I'd get an eternity shroud and try it out.
I'll get Eternity, still not 6L current armour even after 3ex spent, madness!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info