[RETIRED] MUSCLEMANCER 2 | Souleater Winter Orb JUGG | Insane Clearspeed | Immune to Phys Damage

"
Oscrix wrote:

Looking at your character you are missing the 3% life regen during flask effect craft, which at 5k life would be 150 regen/sec. Your character also doesn't have all the ascendancy nodes, one of which gives you 2% life regen.

For sure, the Flask I was hoping you wouldn't mind doing for me, but I don't know the cost of the craft?

Yeah, I rushed through on xPhukka as Molten Strike and got bored of Ascendancy, done one and figured Unstoppable was more important. I'll do the next today and get Unbreakable.

Since getting a basic LGOSpell Ring I don't pretty much insta-die from Life Degen, so now I can at least level GEM's

The gear is an OK start though?
Last edited by Phukka on Apr 18, 2019, 2:58:07 AM
"
Phukka wrote:
"
Oscrix wrote:

Looking at your character you are missing the 3% life regen during flask effect craft, which at 5k life would be 150 regen/sec. Your character also doesn't have all the ascendancy nodes, one of which gives you 2% life regen.

For sure, the Flask I was hoping you wouldn't mind doing for me, but I don't know the cost of the craft?

Yeah, I rushed through on xPhukka as Molten Strike and got bored of Ascendancy, done one and figured Unstoppable was more important. I'll do the next today and get Unbreakable.

Since getting a basic LGOSpell Ring I don't pretty much insta-die from Life Degen, so now I can at least level GEM's

The gear is an OK start though?

Yep your gear is good! As you gain levels your HP should go up as well helping out your regen.
"
Oscrix wrote:
Yep your gear is good! As you gain levels your HP should go up as well helping out your regen.

Still die from degen, almost impossible to progress now lol.

How much and when can you craft 3% on a flask for me?
"
Phukka wrote:
"
Oscrix wrote:

Still die from degen, almost impossible to progress now lol.

How much and when can you craft 3% on a flask for me?

How much HP do you have? you really shouldn't be dying from the degen. Something must be going wrong.

EDIT: I put your character in path of building. You need to get the ascendancy points, get the life regen node you are missing at the very first wheel in the tree by marauder, respec out of frost walker/elemental damage and get Sanctity in the templar section and another % health node.

Recraft your helmet to have Life instead of flat energy shield. I can craft the flask for materials cost (6 baubles) whenever i'm online, just add me as a friend.

At that point you should be losing ~60 hp a second without the flask, and gaining ~60 with the flask up. Then as you gain levels you'll regen more.
Last edited by Oscrix on Apr 18, 2019, 6:22:48 AM
"
Oscrix wrote:

How much HP do you have? you really shouldn't be dying from the degen. Something must be going wrong.

EDIT: I put your character in path of building. You need to get the ascendancy points, get the life regen node you are missing at the very first wheel in the tree by marauder, respec out of frost walker/elemental damage and get Sanctity in the templar section and another % health node.

Recraft your helmet to have Life instead of flat energy shield. I can craft the flask for materials cost (6 baubles) whenever i'm online, just add me as a friend.

At that point you should be losing ~60 hp a second without the flask, and gaining ~60 with the flask up. Then as you gain levels you'll regen more.

Thank you.

Re-spec'd tree and the flask is awesome, appreciate crafting it, but didn't read your post before sending it to you so didn't pay the 6 baubles as you asked.

Need to level most GEM's and try to 6-link the stupid chest to get the most out of WO.

Want to re-craft helm but after /w 10+ players for trades to Orb-Scour and getting nothing got bored and logged out.

Still, think now I can progress without Degen-death! :D

Need to get used to playing this build, get few Souls and Flask expire so I start from nothing fairly soon. Finding it awkward to remember to re-cast WO and BV to keep stacks up. Regardless of my stupidity, build INSANE!
Last edited by Phukka on Apr 18, 2019, 7:22:09 AM
"
Phukka wrote:

Thank you.

Re-spec'd tree and the flask is awesome, appreciate crafting it, but didn't read your post before sending it to you so didn't pay the 6 baubles as you asked.

Need to get used to playing this build, get few Souls and Flask expire so I start from nothing fairly soon. Finding it awkward to remember to re-cast WO and BV to keep stacks up. Regardless of my stupidity, build INSANE!

You get used to the playstyle, it's different than your typical build but after you get in the groove its very relaxed. Glad you're enjoying the build!
Last edited by Oscrix on Apr 18, 2019, 9:13:25 PM
My mana keeps regenerating to full, through Death's Oath MoM. Any ideas? I am using non-quality flasks saturated sanctified flasks and all other items are similar...

Loving the glimpses of souleater memery but hoping I can get this kink worked out haha...

Edit: OMFG .5% leeched as life and mana if you've killed recently on my boots. F.
Last edited by livehifi on Apr 18, 2019, 11:48:55 PM
"
livehifi wrote:
My mana keeps regenerating to full, through Death's Oath MoM. Any ideas? I am using non-quality flasks saturated sanctified flasks and all other items are similar...

Loving the glimpses of souleater memery but hoping I can get this kink worked out haha...

Edit: OMFG .5% leeched as life and mana if you've killed recently on my boots. F.

Yeah you gotta make sure you don't have any sources of mana generation (mana leech, mana gain on hit etc) or else it will screw up the build. It's an easy thing to overlook
is there a hc version of this ?
Thanks for crafting the flask and the Trigger socketed Spells on my weapon.

I always wanted to play a Souleater build and this stuff is the real stuff. You are zooming like Flash through the maps and everything is bombed to death from trillions of projectiles.

Happy Easter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info