Diablo 4 Would Kill Path of Exile

Games can co-exist, fortnite, pubg and apex all have a player base, which switch back and forth between the games based on content drops.. and there are plenty of players playing diablo 3 and PoE at the moment... things can co-exist.
I have not really enjoyed a new Blizzard release for at least a decade. Perhaps that can change? I'm not so sure though.
I am sure D4 still would be worth trying. At least for early mentioned astonishing cinematic (it's almost like buying an actual movie, in which you play a bit in between 'acts').
Hopefully Blizzard would repeat same mistake it did when D3 was just released, trying to sell in for $80 (standard edition). That much i will refuse to pay myself...
We all know once D4 is released people will flock over there and then we would see if it can hold onto those players. But i think people will trickle back slowly. What i would like is competition. It would elevate both games.
"
warex2500 wrote:
We all know once D4 is released people will flock over there and then we would see if it can hold onto those players. But i think people will trickle back slowly. What i would like is competition. It would elevate both games.

I agree completely. A nemesis is what grows the superhero.
"
warex2500 wrote:

and then in two weeks they'll get bored GGG releases new Season and more people flock here, with D4 depth i doubt it will last a month
top kek
"
Dimitrii_ss2 wrote:
"
warex2500 wrote:

and then in two weeks they'll get bored GGG releases new Season and more people flock here, with D4 depth i doubt it will last a month

I just described this in my thread pros and cons for Poe in 2019 and i mentioned playing D3 Eternal collection for 32 hours this weekend and i got bored and quit. I only played through, because of nostalgia and cool cinematics. I beat the game and rifts plus greater rift on Hardcore on Expert mode with shit gear. I could do much higher content, if i wanted. I see absolutely no reason to play it actually.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
good luck for d4 in a long distance run. cause blizzard ain't the same as they were back in the days. they have bigger chances to lose in a support for their game. let's be honest blizzard not just doing games slowly cause they care of quality, but they're slow also cause they're big company now with activision and have to care of money alot; the leaders of original diablo, the people who have created diablo and seeing this world's future - is not there anymore as well, so they will be slow also cause of not having the vision of this universe anymore.
what to expect? it'll be overhyped game in a dark setting of this series with all the popular trendy things. probably would be like diablo+destiny ideas.
while poe already have their own specific audience and all they need to do is just keeping that way they was at before.
i like both diablo and poe worlds but i can't deny that poe already have some specific vibes for me and i'm feeling need to come back to this game again and again, can't say the same about diablo games anymore.
Last edited by defpointt on Nov 24, 2019, 5:58:18 PM
I am new to poe, and never had tried diablo. I played some other rpg and boring repeatitive task and daily quest. So far i am enjoying poe more thanother rpg that i played
It all depends if diablo 4 lets people jump. Jumping is arpg gold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info