Diablo 4 Would Kill Path of Exile

Differance with PoE and Diablo 3 forums...
This thread still exists after many weeks.
It hasn't been moved, removed and people haven't been banned for mentioning Diablo.

Meanwhile on D3 forums, when i compared design choices in PoE with D3. No offensive talk, just comparing things...

"
Hello,

This is an automated message from Diablo 3 Forums to let you know that your forum account has been temporarily silenced due to a violation of our Code of Conduct.

While silenced, you won’t be able to reply or create topics until the penalty expires.

It’s important for us to provide a civil and friendly environment on the forums, where all players can feel comfortable sharing their thoughts with each other. Additional policy violations may receive penalties of increasing severity up to and including a permanent ban from the forums.

If you would like to contest this forum action, please submit a Customer Support request.

Thread removed and "account temporaily on hold" which is a nice word for banned.

Last edited by WickedSausage on Dec 8, 2019, 3:54:47 AM
"
WickedSausage wrote:
Differance with PoE and Diablo 3 forums...
This thread still exists after many weeks.
It hasn't been moved, removed and people haven't been banned for mentioning Diablo.

Meanwhile on D3 forums, when i compared design choices in PoE with D3. No offensive talk, just comparing things...

"
Hello,

This is an automated message from Diablo 3 Forums to let you know that your forum account has been temporarily silenced due to a violation of our Code of Conduct.

While silenced, you won’t be able to reply or create topics until the penalty expires.

It’s important for us to provide a civil and friendly environment on the forums, where all players can feel comfortable sharing their thoughts with each other. Additional policy violations may receive penalties of increasing severity up to and including a permanent ban from the forums.

If you would like to contest this forum action, please submit a Customer Support request.

Thread removed and "account temporaily on hold" which is a nice word for banned.

Omg what a bunch o Pu _ _ _ _ in Blizz forums =_=. No wonder people stop playing their games.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Personally I think Diablo 4 gameplay looked like trash.
"
Aynix wrote:

The graphics aren't quite as cartoony as D3 - but something still reminds me of old arcade game cheesiness.

The game play (skills shown) itself looks like it could be fun.

Their itemization seems like a rolling disaster.

I think GGG would be better off adding some higher level and more difficult content (not character/skill/item/tree nerfs).

e.g. Level 20 maps with monsters (new types and bosses) that even players like Mathil have to really work at to defeat.

It would continue the Path of Exile so many of us truly love.

End the Meta Carousel and give us higher challenge new end game content - please
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Dec 8, 2019, 8:35:37 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

The graphics aren't quite as cartoony as D3 - but something still reminds me of old arcade game cheesiness.

The game play (skills shown) itself looks like it could be fun.

Their itemization seems like a rolling disaster.

I think GGG would be better off adding some higher level and more difficult content (not character/skill/item/tree nerfs).

e.g. Level 20 maps with monsters (new types and bosses) that even players like Mathil have to really work at to defeat.

It would continue the Path of Exile so many of us truly love.

End the Meta Carousel and give us higher challenge new end game content - please

Agree with all your points, except about the more higher level content. There is a difficulty ceiling, and this should stay that way. Otherwise the gap between pro's and non-pro's would become too big.

After having read the diablo 4 Part 2 itemization blog, it seems blizzard has no clue what they are doing. And are just building a mini-WoW, with community ideas thrown in. I'm really happy PoE exists.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
There is a difficulty ceiling, and this should stay that way. Otherwise the gap between pro's and non-pro's would become too big.

That's a good thing, the gap should always be as big as possible. A game where everybody is equal and a good player can't get better is a blatantly bad game.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
The fact that Blizzard had to be told that their items were boring shows me that they still have no idea what they are doing or why they are doing it.

It's amazing that a company responsible for some of the best games ever made became so arrogant that they completely forgot how they even arrived.

Full Disclosure: I'm not interested in D4, I'm not going to buy it, Blizzard lost my business years ago, and there's nothing they can do to get it back.

Be thankful, Blizzard!
"
"
sarannah101 wrote:
There is a difficulty ceiling, and this should stay that way. Otherwise the gap between pro's and non-pro's would become too big.

That's a good thing, the gap should always be as big as possible. A game where everybody is equal and a good player can't get better is a blatantly bad game.

PoE is already like this, and the gap is quite wide already(but acceptable). This is also one of the reasons I was against delve's unlimited difficulty, it just basically tells other players they suck. When there is a set imbalance between pro's and non-pro's, like t1-t16 maps are now, it is an imbalance which can be overcome with some effort. Making this imbalance too great would cause newcomers and the more casual players to quit playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info